Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Printed Cubase 7.5 Manual

Happy iPad owner here (other tablets are available), so am glad to be free of the frustration of printed manuals that rapidly go out of date. Apps like PDF Expert are excellent at annotating and searching.
by ChrisW
Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 7.5 Hard copy manual

If the pace of change wasn't so rapid (I'm not complaining :) ), I'd prefer a hard copy manual. But as it is, I find a PDF more convenient, especially since getting an iPad. Only drawbacks are not being able to read it in sunshine or the bath.

There's obviously some demand for a printed manual though - I wonder if Steinberg have considered some sort of print on demand service?
by ChrisW
Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Halion Symphonic Orchestra

I've always liked HSO and it's a good deal at this price. It works fine in Logic Pro with HALion or HALion Sonic, but being able to import the key switches in Cubase is a huge advantage.

Just seen your question about Sonic SE, I'm pretty sure this is free with Cubase - it's the full Sonic you have to pay for.
by ChrisW
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IK Multimedia CSR

I'd be inclined to start from a download of the latest TR CS. This seems to put all available T-RackS processors into /Library/Audio/Plugin-/VST and just activates the ones you've purchased. I've only got CSR so deactivated the others from the Cubase Plug-In Information window as it was a bit annoying seeing them listed. I've attached another screenshot showing how they look on my Mac.

I'm pretty sure the old CSR plugins were named differently, without the T-RackS prefix - have you tried a Spotlight search?

Good luck!
by ChrisW
Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

+1. No DAW is ever going to be perfect, but I can't think of a better one now for the MIDI composer (and I own Logic X and DP 8. I don't do much audio work so can't comment on that side of things.
by ChrisW
Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic