Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: iPad, Cubasis & SampleTank.

So, you created a midi track and selected SampleTank as your instrument? You have some midi? Freeze the track by pressing the snow flake next to the track arm record button. An audio track will appear.
Make sure in setup "unfreeze deletes audio track" is NOT selected.

No need to actually record using this method.

I highly recommend you get AudioBus as many many more apps use this instead of IAA.
by surfer
Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubasis 1.7.2 maintenance update available now!

As a work around for the VirSyn bug I start Cube as IAA from an audio track. Then create a midi track and point it at Cube. You can then record and edit the midi. When it's ready enable record on the Cube Audio track and go.
Effectively the same thing as a freeze. Once you have the audio you can unload Cube or use it on a different track.
by surfer
Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is anybody here from the good old days? (yrs2000-2005)

The crowd in the cloud
Too loud
Rain of pain
On Steiny's brain
by surfer
Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubasis Record/Play of Genome patterns : BUG!

Fixed! In 1.8.3. Thank you Steinberg!
by surfer
Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubasis 1.8.3 stuck notes in SampleTank

I'm just sequencing.
Start AudioBus.
Place SampleTank in the input. Set the four parts to channels 1-4. Activate them.
Put Cubasis in the AudioBus output slot. Create a project with one audio track receiving from AudioBus/SampleTank. Create 4 midi tracks with no instrument, no input midi send to virtual midi channels 1-4.

Create a 4 bar region for each track. Set grid size to 1/16. In the first region draw some notes.

Begin loop playback. In another region draw some notes. Listen for the stuck notes. Try to add another region. More stuck notes.

I don't know if the issue is in Cubasis or SampleTank. But Cubasis was the latest to update.

Thank you for looking at it.
by surfer
Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic