Search found 8 matches

Return

Re: So 7.5 is here (almost)

I have no words. Cubase 7.0.6 is full of bugs and crashes frequently and now a paid upgrade??? Steinberg, what planet are you on?
by Steve Helstrip
Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So 7.5 is here (almost)

His suggestion is spot on.. and the more I read the more I think it is extremely possible that your problem stems from a 3rd party issue WITH Cubase 7 and NOT Cubase's fault..

So you're OK with complaing for nearly 365 days but not OK with troubleshooting for 3 days?
With that mentality your complaint privileges should be revoked.

...I rest my case.

Why the confrontational attitude? I can make Cubase 7 crash without any 3rd party plug-ins running. And I have hardly spent 365 days complaining. That's just a ridiculous thing to say.
by Steve Helstrip
Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5 at Last!

So guys, how is it going ?

What about :
- video files reading ?
- 3rd party plugins ?
- old projects ?
- cpu load ?
by f.e
Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5 at Last!

Xtigma,

Are you able to load all of your synths? A friend of mine seems to be having issues with this in C7.5. Are all your plugins showing up? Thanks!

Cant load 1/2 my synths .... can't load my old songs ... Track Presets don't retain Routing ... i give up don't they test this stuff at all ???????

Steinbergs Final Joke ....Ho ho F.... Ho ho
by abyss
Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.10 discussion and questions

LOTS of other software is released with NO bugs at all. Especially Live and Reaper and Logic and Pro Tools and they all work on EVERYONE's computer just fine.
Cubase 7 sucks because it crashes on MY machine which is just PERFECT. If it doesn't crash on your machine then you're just not using enough plugins like what I do. Plus I write huge scores for movies and my clients look over my shoulder and laugh at Cubase 7 crashing. Please fix it.
I don't believe anyone has pointed these things out before.
by Buchanan
Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.10 discussion and questions

How can anyone claim Cubase is ROCK SOLID. Just read the "improvements" in the "free" Cubase 7.5.10 update. If your Cubase is solid, your probably not using it to its full potential.

Most of these "improvements" (and many more not even done yet) should have been done last year with the initial release of 7.

PS @ SB: Improving implies that you make it better as was advertised, actually you are only "fixing" your bad release.
by Rudi007
Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.0.7 late update

Actually all I ask for are bug fixes. :D
by orchetect
Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.0.7 late update

Your statement is hypothetical.

Since we don't have a subscription model yet, $teinberg should provide us with bug free products in the end of each release circle (i.e. work as advertised) without additional costs like point releases or whatever. What they do now is not only unethical but barely legal too. I realy hope that lawsuits will start coming their way soon.
by Sentenced
Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic