Search found 14 matches

Return

Re: How does bounce treat variaudio data ?

Good to be safe like that. I'll remember that. I was doing that but stopped after track count was getting high before and save times were long. But perhaps that's a better be safe than sorry approach. thanks! el profe

I'm using track versions for this now to have a backup of the raw track with the VariAudio data intact. Works great!

Benji
by islandmusicpro
Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: W7 or W8 or W8.1 for new rig for C7.5.10?

I use 8.1 x64 and 7.5.10 x64 with absolutely zero issues.

Cheers,
Benji
by islandmusicpro
Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Too much RAM, any ideas? :-)

yes you bought too much
virtual drives (ram drives) are near pointless and all data is gone when you reboot/turn off/crash.
buying an SSD is a far better option.
Hey Scott, thanks for all your input over the years, great source of inspiration!
Alas, there's already 2 SSDs chugging away in my system... :mrgreen:

B.
by islandmusicpro
Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.20 Impressions...

Yo Homie, ah remember you. You same class just next do'. ah graduated too. In fact ah gots diplomas on my own. Hamburger University an' Chris Loward Algea - Phat Beatz Seminar. Iz tight Bro. You remember me, Im da one wif da pony tail an' dem shiny shoes.

Mmmmm, yo' beats is tigtht. Jumpin off dat SSL ah remember. iz like, you tickle dem wif uh feather first an' then….you hit dem wif hammer yo. You turn ‘em in ta ear butter dawg.

Don’t listen ta dem trolls an' haters. dey don’t know tight beats. dey just busy learning Cubase an' pimpin they desktops.

Downloading screen savers o' naked ladies all day long. dem trolls iz hobbits yo.
This made my day.
by islandmusicpro
Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: saxophone without vibrato

you could try Variaudio and use the slider (can't recall the exact name) to flatten the pitch.
by islandmusicpro
Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Metronome (Click Track), any news?

I'd support a feature request for this!
Benji
by islandmusicpro
Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ETA for 8.0.1?

There is an ancient running gag in the Fractal Audio forums that answers questions like this with:

"Soon."

:-)
Happy New Year to all!

cheers,
Benji
by islandmusicpro
Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mixing In Mono

I'm pretty sure you do. I have a hardware mono button on my mixing console feeding the monitors and it sounds identical.

Benji
by islandmusicpro
Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Intelligent, configurable VST Instrument rack resizing!

Hi all,
Couldn't the unwieldy Instrument Rack be resizable/customizable just like the track controls, so you could determine how many (quick-) controls and whatnot are visible, depending on window size?
I just discovered that it IS resizable horizontally and that the font scales nicely and all!
So everybody could have what they want: If you use Quick Controls, drag it open, done using the rack and just want to have an overview: Resize!
Vertical resizing would have to work as well then, I guess.

Cheers,
Benji

P.S.: I just discovered that the new standalone HSO UI is not multitimbral.... this will add instances rather quickly.... and make the above request more important!
by islandmusicpro
Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EDM Producers: what is Cubase lacking most for you?

All this stuff is really useful for Indie rock drum overheads as well... 8-)

+1

Benji
by islandmusicpro
Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Move one note/hit to correct timing in audio file

I always create 3 warp markers, one on the hit, one a little before and one after. Cubase will warp to the next marker only, so if I move the middle one, the rest stays in place!
Anybody else has a better idea?

Benji
by islandmusicpro
Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mechanical metronome sounds!

Hi all,
to celebrate the new Cubase metronome, here's a sampled mechanical Maelzel-style metronome for your perusal!
Have fun,

Benji
by islandmusicpro
Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: modify an audio setup without going from scratch ?

Rofl.
Hugh, this is not nice, but funny as hell. Made my day. Sorry lanstrad... :mrgreen:
by islandmusicpro
Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic