Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: How does bounce treat variaudio data ?

Good to be safe like that. I'll remember that. I was doing that but stopped after track count was getting high before and save times were long. But perhaps that's a better be safe than sorry approach. thanks! el profe

I'm using track versions for this now to have a backup of the raw track with the VariAudio data intact. Works great!

Benji
by islandmusicpro
Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: W7 or W8 or W8.1 for new rig for C7.5.10?

I use 8.1 x64 and 7.5.10 x64 with absolutely zero issues.

Cheers,
Benji
by islandmusicpro
Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Too much RAM, any ideas? :-)

yes you bought too much
virtual drives (ram drives) are near pointless and all data is gone when you reboot/turn off/crash.
buying an SSD is a far better option.
Hey Scott, thanks for all your input over the years, great source of inspiration!
Alas, there's already 2 SSDs chugging away in my system... :mrgreen:

B.
by islandmusicpro
Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.20 Impressions...

Yo Homie, ah remember you. You same class just next do'. ah graduated too. In fact ah gots diplomas on my own. Hamburger University an' Chris Loward Algea - Phat Beatz Seminar. Iz tight Bro. You remember me, Im da one wif da pony tail an' dem shiny shoes.

Mmmmm, yo' beats is tigtht. Jumpin off dat SSL ah remember. iz like, you tickle dem wif uh feather first an' then….you hit dem wif hammer yo. You turn ‘em in ta ear butter dawg.

Don’t listen ta dem trolls an' haters. dey don’t know tight beats. dey just busy learning Cubase an' pimpin they desktops.

Downloading screen savers o' naked ladies all day long. dem trolls iz hobbits yo.
This made my day.
by islandmusicpro
Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: saxophone without vibrato

you could try Variaudio and use the slider (can't recall the exact name) to flatten the pitch.
by islandmusicpro
Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic