Search found 16 matches

Return

Re: Son Of Krypton Unofficial Motion Picture Soundtrack

Wow, very good IMO. I have heard a few demos and this is quite good. music speaks for itself with or without pics. good sign for me, drawing on emotion.
by tex
Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Midi out from Xfer Chthulu?

Hi,

I can safely say it does work in 7.06 (windows pc) - used it over the weekend, i got the full version after trying out the demo.

a bit confusing to me at first, but great help from Xfer support.

not sure if this helps you out!
by tex
Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5 Bug: VST performance peak?

hi tried it and no spikes. mind you I have my audio (motu) set in the control panel to 44.1, 1024 buffer and "u se wave RT for windows audio " ticked. I ticked this a long time ago instead of " use stereo pairs for windows audio" after I was getting crazy spikes all over the place. it seems to do the job...... so far not a single spike. im not over technical minded so... it may work for you, just dont know what the difference in sound quality etc. seems fine to me and my buddies though
by tex
Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: c7.5 is absolutely ROCK SOLID

just what I want to hear!!! lets give steinberg credit where credit is due... yep +1
by tex
Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.0.7 late update

hmmmm maybe i just have an addiction problem -cant wait for my next fix.... damn steinberg!!! you told me you will deliver in jan.
my blood pressure is rising with all this wait grrrrrrrr where can i download latest version of patience???
by tex
Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Steps To Aim

i did catch the sense of a story and it did let my imagination run away somewhere, i say u got the vibe on this, and i hear you when do not worry about length, i like that. just say if this was done by someone else it would sound different, arranged differently etc. but this sounds original even though i have not listened to your other tracks. i can imagine the vibe and feel of them. i think basically what im trying to say is that you seem to have put a unique style on it. good work
by tex
Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I finally got back on the site! And I got some new music

i like this. good sounds very fat. good work.
by tex
Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: All Non-Cubase Computer Audio Not playing.

in cubase click on "Devices", select "Device setup" from the drop down menu, (it will be right at the bottom), select "VST Audio systems", tick or untick "Release driver when Application is in Background"

Cant remember if you tick or untick it as I am not at my PC. but this should help. hopefully
by tex
Tue May 27, 2014 7:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

30th Anniversary, anything for loyal customers?

Just wondered if us loyal long term full version cubase customers will be involved in the celebration?

since u can upgrade at a discount as part of the anniversary.
by tex
Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: chord 'assistant ' not appearing.

it should tell you when you load up, the splash screen should indicate which version you have.

koool you got the registration sorted out
by tex
Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase Elements 7 and Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth

can you click on the Microsoft GS and have the option to select your sound card?
by tex
Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hi does it look like this ... just checking we are talking bout the same thing

Screenshot 2014-08-02 17.09.55.png
Screenshot 2014-08-02 17.09.55.png
by tex
Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's just for Window's playback of MIDI files, etc... and shouldn't be used in a DAW .

what do you mean should not be used in a daw :?
i beg to differ, you can use it in a daw if you want. on my system sound comes out and I can record midi notes and hear what playing .. why should you not use it in a daw ? been using it for years!!!!!

cavari,
to hear the s ounds from the microsoft synth you may need to connect your outputs in the device menu only, thats it, check manual though.
by tex
Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic