Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: 7.5 feel cheated

I only have 1 thing in my mind right now: First World Problems.....

People moan about not being able to download it, people moan about not being able to use it, people moan about the slow download speeds, people moan about the site being slow on release day, etc etc etc.

And now, seriously, they moan about a downloaded product instead of a boxed product, because Christmas.... You gotta be kidding me...

Everytime I think: I've seen it all, someone is able to surprise me again :)
by MaXxive
Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quick controls, embarrassed already

A bit off topic, but I noticed your signature and got confused.

You state you have Cubase 7.5.1, but I'm currently at 7.5.0 and there is no update available to 7.5.1. Mistake or.... are you some sort of betatester ? ;)
by MaXxive
Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: multiple interfaces question

It's not how the ASIO model works.

If you have 2 of the same audio-interfaces that are able to pair, the ASIO driver of that particular audio interface combines them. That means you can also use that in Cubase.

If you want 2 different devices to work together, you have to use ASIO4ALL.

If both are not a suitable solution for you, you have to buy a new audio interface with enough input and outputs.
by MaXxive
Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase Le5 Mac songs to Windows 7 Cubase 7.52

The song can be bigger than 4GB, that's not a problem. The individual files can't be bigger than 4GB. 4GB is the filesize limit on a FAT32 system.

And I've nevers een a single track above 4GB. Not saying it's not possible, but hardly likely ;)
by MaXxive
Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase running even better on Windows 8.1... or am I wro

Just a heads up for people that want it: www.classicshell.net

Perfect replacement for the old Start-button. All my PC's, laptops en servers are using that piece of software and it works amazingly well :)
by MaXxive
Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic