So far I'm really enjoying 7.5 - thank you! I have encountered some issues:
1. If the Multiband Compressor is loaded, a tremendous amount of latency is introduced even if the plugin is bypassed or turned off. I understand it's a processor intense plugin, but shouldn't that latency not be present if the plugin is off or bypassed?
2. The track pictures, when rotated to 90 and 270 disappear. Also, can we please get the guitars icons fixed so they're righties (meaning, rotated 270 from the default position)? And maybe a normal looking Strat- or Ibanez-style electric, and acoustic?
3. Can't route multi output channels from Instrument track to a group via the track list in the Inspector in the project window (can only do it via Routing in the mixer).
4. It's already been said, but the first track of a multi output instrument track takes on the role as the first audio output, rather than existing just for MIDI data. It would make more sense for the first track to exist only for MIDI data, and its child tracks to exist for audio output independently.
5. Can the backgrounds for the meter bridge and the equalizer curve in the mixer be switched to black instead of the pale grey? The contrast would be better and thus the visibility would be improved. At the very least, can it be made modifiable via the preferences? This one is big to me.
6. Can't put the click through the Control Room monitors.
7. Configurations for the Mixer don't save the channel widths, or the channel overview/meter bridge/etc. settings.
It would be awesome to have Steinberg acknowledge these and let us know what they plan on doing to address the above-listed issues. Again, thanks!