Preferences>Event Display>Tracks>Auto Color Mode=Use Previous Track Color +1

That should do it!
by Steve Helstrip
Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How create LANES from TRACKS?

claesbjo wrote:Ok thanks!

That leads me to another question regarding this: Is it possible add already present audio events to another tracks´s lanes? Not sure when I would need to do this but i remember doing that in Logic for some reason

Good ol' drag&drop works for both tracks and lanes, interchangeably.
by papi61
Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

yep. just drag them up. make sure delete overlaps is 'off'. also, i believe if you hold down 'command' while you drag they wont slip to the left or right.
by dmuckala
Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

what i usually do, is drag my audio on the arrange window, when asked select 'all to one track' instead of 'different tracks'. then i 'move to origin', so if they are timestamped they lock to their positions, otherwise they will all go to bar 1111. then right click the track and choose 'clean up lanes' and they should all snap into lanes.
by dmuckala
Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Major problem, can't see any automation![solved]

Confirmed. There's a workaround, (which you might have have done but didn't say) open the same PLE preset and change the lower pane action to Hide Track>Disable
by SteveInChicago
Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How rename event?

Please see attached image.
by playz123
Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There is an item in Preferences under Editing named "Parts get track names" which if ticked will name all events in that track based on the name of the track itself. Play with it and see if you like it ticked or unticked.
However, you also have the option to rename any event independently.

In the info line.

Yes, it's there. The first item to the left.
by ipanema
Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In the info line.
by SteveInChicago
Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Better indication if SNAP is On or OFF

I coded it in autohotkey (win only). but the theory is very crude-- sample the colour of pixels where the snap button is, and take it from there. the tricky part was that the coordinates of he button change depending on if you're working in the project, or the key editor, or the part editor It's similar with Keyboard Maestro, with the very slick advantage that it looks for an image on the screen rather than a specific location, so you can take a screen shot of the icon and a bit of the surrounding area, and use that to tell K.M. what to look for. (maybe autohotkey can do that too, it really is amazing)
by SteveInChicago
Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic