Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: eLicenser Control-Center stürzt bei Produktaktivierung a

So, hab eben mit dem Support telefoniert. Die Lösung war denkbar einfach. Anstatt unter Program Files (x86)/eLicenser/Tools/ die Datei eLicenserCore.dll zu löschen wurde sie einfach in eLicenserCorexxx.dll umbenannt. Schon funktioniert die Produktaktivierung und ich bin glücklich. :D
by Lues82
Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is the free UR 22 / 44 version updated to 8 yet?

A "Cubase AI 8" version does not exist as such yet. LE and AI versions are only delivered with hardware devices and unfortunately it is not possible to update them directly to their successor, like the retail versions do.

Audio Projects made with Cubase AI 7 should open normally in Cubase Pro 8 and Cubase Artist 8, but not in the opposite way, especially if a "version"-exclusive feature has been used within the project.
by Felipe Garcia
Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "Please switch to an Aero theme" on Win 7 (discussion)

No one has issues with AERO, people who are against AERO just have issues...
And just are not ready for 8, they've been disconnected with IT for the last decade and are the same people that moaned about MS retiring XP. Get over it. Cubase8 is way to forward thinking for u.

I'm having Cubase Pro 8 issues on a computer which runs Windows 7. Never had a problem with the Windows 7 computer until Steinberg, in all of their glorious wisdom decided to force me to use an Aero theme. My main DAW is Windows 8.1 PC. It is a computer I built myself and runs Cubase Pro 8 beautifully.

I code Wordpress sites using CSS. If you don't agree with someone, there is no need to insult them but if you are going to go there, with all due respect, you are totally full of crap. Perhaps you only use one computer because you are not tech savy enough to fix a computer when it breaks down or you buy HP computers that only last a couple of years. I feel sorry for you my friend, I really do. Why don't you learn how to build a decent computer so that you don't have to buy a new one so often? Save your daddy some money. I am a daddy of 4, been in IT over 25 years.
Areo has no dissadvantage other then that some think it's hipster not to like it.
Same guys that prefer linux and consider "micro$oft windoze" a neccecary evil.
Wake-up you're living in the past, win8 is there, win10 arond the corner
Current DAW leverages current technology, video hardware acceleration is an advantage. Not cosmetic evil. It doesn't work with AERO OFF.
like minimalistic? Upgrade to Win8, even better performance than 7 and nice minimalistic GUI
by Raphie
Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "Please switch to an Aero theme" on Win 7 (discussion)

Hard disk? OS'es should be ran from SSD nowadays :)
I've got 5 SSD's in my system of which 2 are SAMSUNG 850's 500gb
Windows just flies

SSD's by nature do not last as long as magnetic disks. gheezz again one of those XP lovers myths, latest SSD mtbf rates are already higher as traditional disks
Also will you leverage your SSD 24/7 for 18 years?!? Don't think so
My oldest SSD's already have been in 3 or more systems. Never had a broken one. 6 years old, still no degration.
by Raphie
Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic