Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: channel settings .. developpers seriously ?

Hello,

did you try to reset preferences?

Or a complete re-install of the application?
This could be related to the skin file, which is not replaced correctly on a few system.

Lastly, posting help requests without "it's totaly *knuf* up" or "Is anybody in charge of the basic obvious bugs in this company ?" would be much appreciated.
But to answer the question: yes, of course there are people in charge for tracking, reporting, analysing and fixing.

Regards,
by Fabio Bartolini
Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Syncing External Synth's Arpegiattor to Nuendo?? HELP!

Nevermind, I figured it out. BUT I will let others know how I did it.

Go to Transport>Project Sync Set up.
In this rather large GUI you will see Midi Timecode Destinations. In there I ticked the Midi device I was using (Multiface Midi). Below that in Midi Clock Destinations I ticked the Midi Device (again, Multiface midi for me). Beside both of those options is an option I ticked called Midi Timecode Follows Project time.

Once I did that the Arpegiattor follows nuendo's tempo.
by Denicio
Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So 7.5 is here (almost)

Hi there,

thread is now closed.
I have warned to stay on topic.

@Steve Helstrip, we have tried to arrange a Teamviewer session with you and since then no response:

viewtopic.php?f=181&t=47695&p=290380#p290387

Best regards,

Marcus
by Marcus
Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to buy cubase 5,...But how??

Hello leaocomposer,

the Cubase 7.5 license allows to run previous versions, as some users pointed out already.

If you decide to go the Cubase 7.5 route, either contact support or send me a PM, I'll provide you with the ISO images.

Best regards,
by Fabio Bartolini
Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wrong Update Pack

Hello djreeve,

this can be solved - I found your order and will contact Asknet tomorrow morning when I'm back in the office.

Kind regards,
by Fabio Bartolini
Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic