Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Cubase 7.5 - Option to auto load last project

I've grown to appreciate the hub. I have it set to load on startup, which means a double click on the top project on the list puts me right into the last project I was working on. If I want to start a new project, my template is there, and I don't have to close a project first (I prefer not to have more than one open at a time). That said, the option to open the last project automatically couldn't hurt.
by rustman
Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

+1

Bigtime! I read this thread and made the move. No hassles with the D/L, installed fine. Pointed it to my plugins and it rocked.
Here's the big thing for me- Maybe my 7.0.6 install is slightly twisted, but now 7.5 opens faster, closes MUCH faster, and opens projects with pigs like Kontakt, Alchemy, Omnisphere WAY, WAY, WAY FASTER! It's like night and day.

Groove Agent is another, cooler animal all together. All of my 7.0.6 projects opened right up. That's all I've had time to get to so far, but I'm stoked. Worth every penny.
:D :D :D

Edit: The VST performance seems better too. Seems too good to be true. Again, maybe I had a problem with 7.0.6. Either way, I'm a happy camper.
by rustman
Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic