Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: Rename Multiple Mixer Channels?

use the Project Logical Editor for this..
its in menu-> edit open the project logical editor..
inside the PLE go to presets-> naming folder and choose "rename and renumber audio tracks" preset

now change the code there to your needs.. and its ready to execute..
by mozizo
Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rename Multiple Mixer Channels?

My ears were burning. :lol: The trick about this is that Instrument returns are automation channels.
http://thestevepage.com/img/InsReturnNames.png
note Boolean 'And'
the line with 'Kt' limits it to channels with Kt in the name.

And for the record, vic_france hipped me to a lot of the stuff I now know regarding the PLE, LE and Score Editor over the years, so it's he who's the guru. :P
by SteveInChicago
Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Project Logical Editor: How do I Select 'In Loop'?

The Position filter really means Start Position, which is different question from 'does something exist at this timeline position?' You could perform this command with a macro if you wanted though, such as

Select in loop
<PLE 'select muted' preset>
by SteveInChicago
Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Set Loop Locators to Just Before The Beat?

constraining snap is at the top of the window.. it looks somewhat like this : >¦<
by ggc
Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Set Loop Locators to Just Before The Beat?

What are others doing in order to make sure that looped playback picks up those stray notes that are just before the beat? Like many things in Cubase there are a few ways to do this depending on precisely what it is you want to do.

You can just turn snap off to move the locator, as ggc suggests, since the suspend snap function doesn't apply to locators. (Default key "j")

For the use you describe here, I would guess "Locators to Selection" ("p") would be useful though you would have to open a midi editor to select notes.

My earlier suggestion assumed you wanted to move the left locator back by an amount you would eyeball each time, but this way you get the loop precisely enclosing the selected midi events. (and then you could go back to the Project view.)
by SteveInChicago
Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How can I show Instrument Ouput channels in Project Wind

Yeah, Cubase has its own gestalt so to speak, once you understand it it's not hard to figure some of these things out. Don't worry about thanks- down the line you will likely being answering questions too, paying it forward...
by SteveInChicago
Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic