Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Issue with mixdown and interapp audio ?

Aside from freezing, you could try soloing the iMini track and doing a mixdown, then adding the audio back into the track.
Which iPad are you using? I'm on an iPad 2, and I've encountered this problem with various apps in Cubasis. As I understand it, it's due to a lack of ram, causing the inter-app apps to close or disconnect when the mixdown is in progress, because the ram is being used FOR the mixdown.

I hope you manage to sort it.
by Dancore
Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Minor feature request regarding loop locators

Hi,

Would it be possible to add a way of quickly setting the L and R locators, such as holding two fingers anywhere on the timeline for a moment, or holding one finger for a moment and then dragging it out across the timeline to the desired location for the R locator?

I've noticed during recording sessions of short sections (especially punching in and out) that it can be a pain to have to keep zooming out, dragging first one handle, then the next, and then zooming back in to eventually highlight the section you want.

I know that you can already hold one finger on a section of recorded audio to automatically set the locators to that width, but I usually don't want to highlight a full section that I've already recorded, so I'd really appreciate it if you could add this extra little feature, as it would collectively save quite a bit of time for those longer recording sessions :)

Thanks a lot.

Keep up the good work!
by Dancore
Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic