Search found 29 matches

Return

Re: Cubase 7.5 MAGNETO II sounds wonderful!

wasn't the post "THANK YOU STEINBERG!! Cubase 7 and Cubase 7.5 are amazing!!!" enough to express your appreciation for Cubase 7.5? do you plan to raise the bar by creating a dedicated post for each new feature?
and what has this to do with the OP ? there are so many sad sad people in the world that like taking their misery out on others if they have the feel good factor . It's so sad because some of these sado's could generally be nice people.

Thanks for the heads up Freddy im not a tape emulation guy myself either but because of your positive attitude try it and will certainly dig it out this evening and feel the warmth ;)
by d-_-b
Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: OT: Yamaha buys Line 6

Maybe sometime in the future we will see Line6 plugins make there way to Cubase.

yep looks like the quality of plugin's will take a tumble and more rubbish interfaces on the way .

I don't know a single person that's had a line 6 interface and has managed to hook it up with Cubase first time with no hassle . just saying !
by d-_-b
Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is it time to wash the Cubase 7.5 tshirt ?

papi61 wrote:Have you showered with your t-shirt on for the last month? If not, I'm surprised you still have someone living with you... :lol:

No I haven't Papi ive been stand washings , I thought about taking a shower with it on but I didn't want it to shrink while wearing it , could of been a bit painful ;-)
by d-_-b
Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is it time to wash the Cubase 7.5 tshirt ?

In true rock and roll style I have been wearing my Cubase 7.5 Tshirt since the MPS in London everyday ,at work , social and in bed .
Im dreading Christmas this year as I will be forced to change my Tshirt , my other half said she would rather sleep with our mud covered mut then with me in a month old Tshirt .

What do you recon shall I give in to peer pressure and take it off ?
by d-_-b
Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: System Requirements ?

Steinberg knowledge base

took me all of 15s to find the answer via google

http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/cu ... loads.html
by d-_-b
Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5 crashes alot

Naming vsts and system is a waste of time cuz I use them in logic + studio1 with no problems there.

Also, its easy to notice how little CPU vsts take in those apps compared to cubase...I made a thread about this with pics and test data but it got deleted fast, quite funny.

Merry x-mas!

then even trying to help you is a waste of time and im sure Steinberg will remove this waste of time thread !

happy x-mas
by d-_-b
Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Xmas gift?

mozizo wrote:they give only bugs as a gift ;)

Thought it wouldn't be long before some Grinch came along :roll: :roll: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
by d-_-b
Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Annoying latency

have you got any insert on your headphone channel in the control room ?
by d-_-b
Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C7.5 Activation - Server down?

tex viler wrote:I cant believe this is happening.. I really consider to switch to the other side. PRO TOOLS & MAC
STEINBERG A**HOLES THIS IS A F***** DISGRACE

GOOD BYE THEN !
by d-_-b
Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: eLicenser server is down

DjRavix wrote:Currently I am starting to see A German swastika Logo within various steinberg product logos ... :shock:

Very out of order and highly insulting . Your lucky I don't own Steinberg ,id strip you of your licence and ban you and your ips for life !
by d-_-b
Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CC121 (eq part) vs. CMCQC (as eq controller)

cmc works fine but you'll have more luck here viewforum.php?f=216
by d-_-b
Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Plugin doesn't come up when i enter it in the insert

Preferences > Vst > plugin's > open effect editor after loading it
by d-_-b
Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: No Control Panel MOTU 828 mk3

Motu drivers can be a pita and i found on occasions that if programs have been loaded on top of the drivers then you need to re-install the drivers again .
This happened with both my 828's and Ultralite on windows , if you bare that in mind then you shouldn't have an issue as they are pretty solid when up and running ;-)
by d-_-b
Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase AI LE Elemets 7 recording

Cubase elements records 8 tracks completely separate (MONO) and simultaneously here without a problem so stop getting moody with people otherwise no one will help you , the problem is obviously your end
by d-_-b
Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.20 Impressions...

The very first thing i noticed on the update is it never spiked the ASIO meter opening my project and the second is the control room , i must say it looks a lot better and being able to have the Loudness meter and control room open together is brilliant ;-)
by d-_-b
Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R: 7.5.20 Impressions...

I work with just one screen. After update, if I maximize MixConsole window, main meter becomes shorts, with empty space below...
I have to minimize window to have back the normal size of meter.
Then I close end reopen MixConsole et voilà... again wrong size meter.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-mDIMB1ePyOE/U0ZSybWo37I/AAAAAAAAAa4/8ha2kHB4_2s/w700-h382-no/bug+meter.jpg

Tips?
I tried to delete preferences folder with no success.

That's an Automap problem that's been around for years , if you uncheck the Vst3plugins in your Automap server then it works as expected
by d-_-b
Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jalcide
That's exactly what i done last year , no other programs on my comp apart from Steinberg Cubase and Wavelab, Halion 5 , automap , UAD and a few very good plugin's and i have ZERO issues with loading and saving . Best move you'll make ;-)
by d-_-b
Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great to hear. Yeah, that's what I'm thinkin'.

Time to cull the herd and start from a place of known stability.

A computer that one has to update for work and other things is almost impossible to "snapshot" in a way that could actually be restored to, without too many other considerations. But a dedicated DAW computer -- no problem. Nothing important happens on it except the project files and sound libraries, which are saved on other drive(s).

Im still running the same machine as you and because it's so dedicated , no other Daw software to conflict with it runs like a dream , no crashes , i use Camel plugin's and Alchemy , Sugar Bytes , Ill formed ,sonic charge , fabfilter and this 3770k with 32gb and SSD's and this thing flies for 7 hours a day ;-)
by d-_-b
Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nice!

Cubase, since 7.04 has been amazingly stable for me, 3rd party plugins aside. But I'm looking forward even more stability with plugins and peace of mind when updating. Waves v9r15 took me out of commission for several months. I was especially busy with day job, so it worked out, but I can't let that happen again.

Ha, just noticed Waves release v9r18 yesterday. Here we go again. This time, I'm ready!

I need to update my signature, this new dedicated DAW is actually a i7 4770K. Too early to tell, but it looks like it will be beating my overclocked 3770K, even without much OC -- slightly. I think the floating point is getting better with these new processors (finally). The 3770K is still a beast though, no need to upgrade for that alone.

Go for it , This 3770k i bought 2 weeks before the 4770k was available so it's still pretty new and with no new software apart from cubase updates being installed ( of course i have the spare cloned ssd for the fail save ) it's as you say a monster , mean and lean and lean is just the way you need to keep it if you want a stable DAW ;-)
Even Automap is nearly perfect ;)
by d-_-b
Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

11 hours constant today and not a quiver .Absolutely rock solid and i will stick my neck on the line here and say that that was the perfect session ;-)

Love it Steinberg ,in 27 years this is the most stable Cubase ive ever used ;-)
by d-_-b
Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

One man's bug is another man's feature ;-) It doesn't pay to cry wolf for some people as the masterminds will soon put you right ;-)
by d-_-b
Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

I want cubase and nuendo to merge into one program. Silly that it us possible to arrange/cut video in cubase but not export video. New project and preference code. No dongle. Only then I am happy. +1 though

You don't want much then ........... would you like the price to drop the the same price as reaper while your at it :roll:
by d-_-b
Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Importing samples to change pitch but not time ?

Hi
Ive been looking through the manual but i can't figure this out and im sure it's something simple i have missed :

Im trying to drag and drop samples from cubase so they only change pitch , im trying this with vocal samples but like a normal sampler they speed up and slow down depending on which way you play the keyboard . Is there away to have them just change pitch and not time ?

Thanks in advance
by d-_-b
Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Importing samples to change pitch but not time ?

Thanks Elektrobolt
Can't believe i missed it , Is there any other way as have tried the Audiowarp quite a few times and it sounds so full of artefacts it's near enough unusable ?
Anyway I'll have another shot

cheers dude ;-)
by d-_-b
Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bitwig - competition is great

what's the difference between talking about a new program like Bigwig and people plaguing the cubase 7 forum with comparisons with Logic and protools ?????
If it's good enough for them then Bigwigs can join the club as far as im concerned and im sure if Steinberg was against it they would of remove the thread instead of just moving it .

Im going to try Bigwigs ,im looking for something new as I've now reached to point with cubase that i don't like the way it's heading , ive been using cubase for 27 years now and im not interested in any touch screen Daw design so for me in a years time bigwigs will be getting my cash instead of Steinberg
by d-_-b
Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bitwig - competition is great

I downloaded the Demo last night and i must say within 5 mins i was loving it and the "bounce in place" is not only brilliant it's also instantaneous ,very impressive for a very new Daw ;-)
by d-_-b
Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The new Steinberg plugin

I want ten !!!

No other plugin needed ................ever !!!!!
by d-_-b
Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic