Return

Re: IOS7.0.6

I have and it's working fine so far...
by bry
Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubasis w/ iTrack Solo

You should be able to pan in the mixer if you recorded in mono.
by bry
Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Undo thoughts, and an issue with audio track swapping

I think one of the things that causes the audio track swapping is copy/pasting several clips from different tracks.

For example, if you select and copy a section across 3 different tracks, if you don't have the top track selected, it will screw up your tracks when pasting.

I can't try it at the moment, but I had that issue a few times so now I'm careful when doing it.
by bry
Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: cubasis with turnado

I don't have Turnado, but the website doesn't mention inter-app audio I think, maybe it's only audiobus compatible...
by bry
Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Am I expecting too much?

What you describe sounds like the way it usually works in Cubasis, maybe I'm missing something?

If you create a track and set the instrument to an inter-app audio app, playing within Cubasis should play that app, and you'll get sound back from it too.
MIDI channels should also work, but that may depend on the apps you use, and make sure you set them to match on both apps.

Check you MIDI settings in the Cubasis preferences/setup screen too, to make sure it's all as you want it.

When Muting a track, it will do what you say (mute audio and stop sending MIDI).
by bry
Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exporting Project back into Cubasis

There's no Cubase importer for Cubasis, just the other way around.
At the moment it's one-way only.
by bry
Mon May 19, 2014 5:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ipad red banner cubasis recording

Disabling "Background Audio" might not be the best solution, since now you won't be able to switch between different audio apps while keeping your Cubasis project playing.

All you need to do is properly close Cubasis, clicking the home button doesn't close any app, it just leaves it running in the background. As mentioned before, you need to double-click the home button and then close the apps you want to close by swiping them up.
by bry
Tue May 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Undo thoughts, and an issue with audio track swapping

I've had glitches like these too, unfortunately I couldn't reproduce them.

It kind of reminded me of the weirdness that happens when you past events from multiple tracks without selecting the top track first, where it just messes up all the tracks. Definitely needs to be improved.
by bry
Tue May 27, 2014 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: iPad Live Set Up

Hi, that should be easily doable.
You'll need a compatible audio interface though.
I use the Presonus 1818VSL, which would do what you want, it has 8 audio outputs which could be used as 4 stereo outputs.
You'll also need some sort of USB hub between the iPad and the audio interface, to overcome a USB power limitation that all iPads have, which is bypassed when using a USB hub.

To get the stems into Cubasis you can use dropbox, iTunes or a file manager app on your PC/MAC like iFunbox which gives you access to the file system on your iOS device.
by bry
Fri May 30, 2014 3:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubasis Guitar DI Tutorial + More

Just a tip...

With IAA you don't have to solo, mixdown, import... in order to bounce it.
It's as easy as:
-Freeze the track
-Create a new audio track
-Drag the frozen audio event from the IAA track into the new track

Done.

Honestly, I'm yet to find a situation where audio bus is simpler than IAA!
by bry
Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic