Search found 6 matches

Return

Problems with audio input - IMPORTANT

Hello,

When you first start Cubase and you get asked if Cubasis can use your microphone you must answer "yes", otherwise you won't be able to record anything or use your connected audio interface.
If you tapped "no" by mistake, you can always change this in the settings app of your iPad. There go to Privacy -> Microphone and enable the Microphone with Cubasis.
by crohde
Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Approx Release Date for 1.8??

Hello Drummer42,

The problem with the sustain pedal will be definitely fixed on the next 1.8 update. While we can't disclose our exact release dates I can assure you that I have seen a working beta version and it looks great! The 1.8 update will be amazing and it will make Cubasis an even more powerful tool. This update will be available in May.
Could you please elaborate more on the quantizing issue?

(EDIT: The update is going to be available in May!)
by crohde
Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubasis <-> Cubase interchange

Hi Carlos,

Could you guys add an OMF import function to Cubasis? Cubase can already export that format, so maybe Cubasis could just read in whatever is supported (possibly even automation lanes in 1.8), and ignore the rest.

G
by Photo_G
Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubasis 1.8 sneak preview

Unfortunately the InterApp-Audio protocol doesn't support automation or cc messages.

But other kinds of MIDI do. For example, I use Cubasis with hardware synths, why be limited to inter-app audio specs at all?

Hi,

Yes, Cubasis will be able to send MIDI CC's to external hardware MIDI devices. Anything that is connected over CoreMIDI will work. :)
by crohde
Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Inter-app audio limited to 44.1khz

Hello,

We decided to support only 44.1kHz with IAA as many third party apps had problems supporting 96kHz and caused many problems during our tests. We will reconsider supporting 96kHz with IAA at a later stage when hopefully most apps can cope with 96kHz.
by crohde
Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Freezing track and Mute bug

Hi bry,

I can confirm the problem and will report it on our bug database!
by crohde
Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic