Search found 2 matches

Return

[Solved] - Cubase 7.5 - Halion Sonic SE2

**Turns out I had a 3GB zip called 'HALion_Sonic_SE_2_Installer_win.zip' file sat in my downloads folder that I obviously hadn't installed properly. HSSE2 had installed but without the new content (TRIP etc). I had to run SETUP.exe and then the installer informed my that my HSSE2 content needed 'updating'.

It has also updated the UI for the existing content to the new Grey look!**

Hi,

New user name - Old User.

I've upgraded to Cubase 7.5 - which is great :) but i'm hoping someone can help me because I'm confused.

I' can't see any of the options that let me access the new TRIP functionality in Halion SE2? - I go to the patch browser with all the filters visible - but I don;t have a library named Halion SE TRIP (I've seen this on tutorial videos) - I just have the basic libraries?

I've installed the plug-in update patch - this has now revelead the presence of Magneto etc - but hasn't impacted my TRIP problem.

I presume I'm doing something dumb, so would appreciate a helping hand!

Thanks, in advance,

Paul
by paul mallett
Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Roland tr-8 using multiple audio outs via USB in Cubase 7.5

Hi,

Has anyone got a new Roland TR-8 and had any joy getting the multiple audio channels to work in Cubase 7.5 (I'm on a PC running WIn8.1)?

I have the driver installed correctly. The TR-8 is showing up as both a midi device and an available audio driver.

Two problems:

1. Cubase won't seem to let me set up an audio bus at the same time as my regular soundcard (a roland UA-25)?

2. When I try and switch to the TR-8 I get a BSOD?

This video shows a guy succesfully doing it on a Mac running Logic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N58jVASFeVs)

Any thoughts? Does Cubase allow a different input audio device to the output audio device? Can you have multiple audio devices running concurrently?

Thanks,

Paul
by paul mallett
Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic