Search found 9 matches

Return

Re: 7.5.20 Impressions...

Great update, no more Vsti dropouts, and now I can have a buffersize of 128 in my audio-interface without pops and CLICKs.
by Rommelaar
Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Appealing to Steinberg to keep the CMC current viable?

I still see CMC controllers being sold in my corner of the world (Europe). Even the shop which I practically mugged for every CMC controller, is having new ones in stock. There is still hope left? :?
by Rommelaar
Thu May 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Groove Agent 4 announcement

I assume Groove Agent will be released in July or August. July having the better odds in my eyes. Halion 5 was also released in July ... before the German summer vacation starts.
by Rommelaar
Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CMC-PD not working

Do you use an external powered USB-hub? I had a similair problem after I installed too many USB-devices without using an externally powered USB-hub.

Alternatively, re-install Yamahama midi controller driver.

Good luck.
by Rommelaar
Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What cursor to use in 7.5.30 ?

I can understand his need, for all I know the OP draw his own audio signals ¡
by Rommelaar
Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Has anyone tried a dual boot system with Win7 & WinXP?

There is another free virtual pc program out there that claims to similate XP as well- Im guessing a dual boot might be more secure but it sure would be nice if a virtual option worked just as good- the other free virtual pc program:
https://www.virtualbox.org/

If I were you I would try this out. I did and it worked great. You DO need a legit copy of Windows XP to get it installed on the virtual computer.
by Rommelaar
Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Halion Symphonic Orchestra Download-Version

Download the trail version and run it. It will detect what you already have installed and update the things that need updating.
by Rommelaar
Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Halion Symphonic Orchestra Download-Version

OK... wait. I'd have to pay $99.99 for just new player integration?

If you already own a license for HSO then you don't have to pay a dime. You just download the trail and run the installer. The installer will update a few things in the content part (if I remember correctly) and install the VST3 plugin.
by Rommelaar
Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Waldorf Lector with Cubase 7.5 and Win 8

Lector works as it should for me in my windows 7 64-bit, Cubase 7.5 64-bit VST3 64-bit format. Since windows 8 is very similar to 7, it should work for you as well. For your information, I run my windows as an administrator. The only problem I had was uninstalling the plugin with the installer you used.

Any more questions and I'll try to help.
by Rommelaar
Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic