Search found 12 matches

Return

Re: 7.5.20 Impressions...

Great update, no more Vsti dropouts, and now I can have a buffersize of 128 in my audio-interface without pops and CLICKs.
by Rommelaar
Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Appealing to Steinberg to keep the CMC current viable?

I still see CMC controllers being sold in my corner of the world (Europe). Even the shop which I practically mugged for every CMC controller, is having new ones in stock. There is still hope left? :?
by Rommelaar
Thu May 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Groove Agent 4 announcement

I assume Groove Agent will be released in July or August. July having the better odds in my eyes. Halion 5 was also released in July ... before the German summer vacation starts.
by Rommelaar
Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CMC-PD not working

Do you use an external powered USB-hub? I had a similair problem after I installed too many USB-devices without using an externally powered USB-hub.

Alternatively, re-install Yamahama midi controller driver.

Good luck.
by Rommelaar
Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What cursor to use in 7.5.30 ?

I can understand his need, for all I know the OP draw his own audio signals ¡
by Rommelaar
Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Has anyone tried a dual boot system with Win7 & WinXP?

There is another free virtual pc program out there that claims to similate XP as well- Im guessing a dual boot might be more secure but it sure would be nice if a virtual option worked just as good- the other free virtual pc program:
https://www.virtualbox.org/

If I were you I would try this out. I did and it worked great. You DO need a legit copy of Windows XP to get it installed on the virtual computer.
by Rommelaar
Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Halion Symphonic Orchestra Download-Version

Download the trail version and run it. It will detect what you already have installed and update the things that need updating.
by Rommelaar
Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Halion Symphonic Orchestra Download-Version

OK... wait. I'd have to pay $99.99 for just new player integration?

If you already own a license for HSO then you don't have to pay a dime. You just download the trail and run the installer. The installer will update a few things in the content part (if I remember correctly) and install the VST3 plugin.
by Rommelaar
Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Waldorf Lector with Cubase 7.5 and Win 8

Lector works as it should for me in my windows 7 64-bit, Cubase 7.5 64-bit VST3 64-bit format. Since windows 8 is very similar to 7, it should work for you as well. For your information, I run my windows as an administrator. The only problem I had was uninstalling the plugin with the installer you used.

Any more questions and I'll try to help.
by Rommelaar
Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Minimize Bug? Or Designed by Mephistopheles?

I did notice that the new installer checks if you have the latest installer. Preparing the way for smaller bugfix patches?
by Rommelaar
Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Allen Morgan Signature Drums Vol. 1 and 2 in Cubase 8

Download the grooveagent one plugin from the Steinberg knowledge base.
by Rommelaar
Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HALionONE

Yep it is, as long as you have the HalionONe plugin installed. Ask Steinberg Support to send you the installer for HalionOne if you don't have it already.

It worked for me. Good luck.
by Rommelaar
Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic