Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: C7.5 Multithread processing performance experience?

Thanks Gus. Some programs just plain don't like overclocking...

I am sorry but as someone who came in with their first post sounding like OP needed to learn about computers each subsequent posting has indicated its quite the opposite. As someone who has worked in IT for decades I appreciate OP methodical and detailed approach.

I'm glad OP is bring attention to this. While I believe Steinberg does a great job, they also need constant feedback on what concerns users have in order to improve and stay competitive. This thread is based upon the thinking that there is no such thing as mystery issues and that there actually real answers for all problems.
by hikarateboy
Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.20 Impressions...

serenity wrote:Wow. This looks very good !

I agree. Steinberg if you would copy this many would be very happy.
by hikarateboy
Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.20 Impressions...

It seems ok however I experienced my first crash ever with cubase after installing and working on a previously created project, seemed ok the rest of the session but I did have a couple instances where it completely froze my computer for about 30 seconds and the session was not huge nor is my computer under powered. The point is I have never seen that before.

I also still have cpu spikes from 60% immediately to clipping thru out out the session even though I froze any tracks using cpu. This only showed up when I moved to 7. Guess I have some digging still to do.
by hikarateboy
Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Very strange input lag/latency problem - help needed

Would freezing some of the other tracks in the project help as well to remove processing load on playback?
by hikarateboy
Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic