Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Tips Tricks And Workflow Goodness.

Just noticed this:

BEWARE, don’t choose erase unless you don’t need the files, choose the‘remove from pool’ option. Erase option will send your files to digital heaven. Then choose Save as Template option from the file menu.

I've started a thread in the Features and Suggestions list to get this fixed called "Save Template without Media". If you guys could +1 that thread it would help get this very flawed template problem fixed

thanks

Martin
by mart
Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

+1...
Still a work in progress but stable and usable!
by mart
Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Group tracks

Yes Yes Yes... this is exactly the kind of Workflow streamlining I've been harking on about. This one feature saves multiple steps and clicks.

It would require a Dialog prompt to name the folder and group perhaps. I'd also like the option to select the output of the group on that dialog which would take away another scroll to the new group to set the output.
by mart
Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Allow all Overlapping Audio Clips To Play

Unnecessary in my opinion. This is a rare event to want to do. Simply make a new track and copy an underlying layer down to it to have it play at the same time. I make double and treble vocal tracks from stacked background a vocal outtake a this way. It takes about 10 seconds
by mart
Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cubase 8 before end of 2014?

I've noticed a trend in previous years of a major release in December. Anyone think its on the cards?
by mart
Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic