Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Mid-side lop-side

Voxengo msed is a good plug for decoding. :)
This has turned out to be a better tip than I thought. I'd forgotten there was an Inline mode, which is making a beautiful job of reversing my earlier c-u.

For those of you who don't know the plugin - it's free and available in 64- and 32-bit versions - there are three modes.
Encode: l/r -> m/s
Decode: m/s -> l/r
Inline: l/r -> m/s -> l/r *
* Essentially it allows you to rebalance the stereo width on the fly. Hello again, clarity!

Bit of an essential piece of equipment that I now understand the use of so much better than I did. Thanks, Woodcrest, you are the man!

Cheers,
A very :D C
by Crotchety
Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VST Amp Rack Respecting Stereo Image

Hi Antonis. There is a Configuration panel where you can switch between Stereo/Mono. This just sorted out a similar-sounding problem for me. Any help to you? Cheers, C
by Crotchety
Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [ISSUE] Cubase no longer starts

I've just developed this too - must be catching... :shock:

Just confirming what others have found...

Today Cubase started freezing when trying to load the SKI Remote. I've just fixed this and here's how, in case it helps anyone else in not spending an entire evening on it...

1) I had a power cut this morning so ran Maintenance in the eLicenser, after reading those linked posts above. The soft-licenser (where the SKI trial licence lives) was damaged but repaired automatically.

2) Uninstall SKI Remote. It doesn't seem to show up anywhere so I re-ran the downloaded installer and took the Uninstall option from there.

Bingo!

It could also have had something to do with various remotes servers for Android apps I've been un/re/installing. One of them might have caused a conflict.
by Crotchety
Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic