Search found 3 matches

Return

KeyCommand Utility - Now Testing Mac Support

UPDATE: 11/13/2013: New version with an updated css that uses smaller fonts. Added a "." to the empty cells.

There is now a bit of script that lets you more easily choose MAC or PC

#change these two values to identify MAC or PC
my @mods = @PCmods; #set to @MACmods or @PCmods case senstive
my @abrs = @PCabr; #set to @MACabr or @PCabr case senstive

Find this section and set the value after the = sign.

Typical disclaimer - this program isn't designed to do anything useful. If you accidently get it to do something you find agreeable, then that's a bonus. Should running it on your computer ruin your parents credit rating or modify the future beyond your ability to live in it (FZ reference FTW), that's on you.

perl script linked at the bottom of this post
Put the two files from the zip at the bottom of this post, in the directory that has your Key Commands.xml file in it.

Run the script
It will create a KeyCommands.html file
Open KeyCommands.html in your browser of choice.
Bask in the glory of my L33T Perl skillz...

There is a css file with a "background-color: xxxx" value for each command class of command. You can use internet colors or hex color values. Google css background-color for explanation of choices.

NOTE: There are some odd keyboard choices like '-' and '+' that are not treated normally. For example + should really be 'SHIFT+='. But because the + is treated as it's own symbol, there is a + row that can only ever have 1 command mapped to it. And you can never have a 'SHIFT+='. Hope that makes sense.

NOTE 2: If you hover your mouse over a command, it will show you the complete name as it is in the Cubase key command list like below;
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy105/jmcecil_photos/commands_zps76131e91.png

Here is the original thread
Key Command Utility
by JMCecil
Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mid-side lop-side

Voxengo msed is a good plug for decoding. :)
by Woodcrest Studio
Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ability to set up shortcut keys in VariAudio window

Do you mean toggling between segment editing and pitch editing? Tab does that.
by Soul-Burn
Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic