Search found 8 matches

Return

Re: Very simple to implement request.

This can be done already with a post process script.
I've attached a zip with a script that opens the containing folder and selects the exported file.

Just extract the two files from the PostProcessOpenFolder.zip to c:\ProgramData\Steinberg\Audio Export Post Process Scripts\ and you can select the script from the export window.

http://i39.tinypic.com/amawbl.gif
by Niles
Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Add Audio Track

You can also just double click on an empty area of the channel stack (project window) and it will add a track of the same type currently selected.

Hugh
by HughH
Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Viewing Markers in Key Editor

serenity wrote:How did you do bigger notes ?
In the animation I am placing the mouse cursor over the piano keyboard of the In-Place editor. The cursor changes to a hand, then I click and drag horizontally to zoom. (this also works in the Key Editor)
by SteveInChicago
Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Iro: Track Color Pack for Cubase

http://seyoum.net/pictures/Logo.jpg

Hi everyone.

This is a neat little color pack I made for Cubase 7.5. For me, the default colors were not enough as I tend to have a lot of tracks, often with the same instruments, but with variations. It takes a considerable long time to make a set of new colors so I thought I would share it with you guys so you don't need to do this yourself. Am I not grateful? :D

http://dawlab.net/pictures/Iro.jpg

The pack consists of 8 different main colors with 8 additional shades of each color. 64 colors in total!
Once you install the colors I suggest you do not tamper too much with the intensity/brightness as this can cause some of the colors to look alike. Yes, I did this myself and had to redo everything.

Please see the link to my blog for installation: http://www.dawlab.net/2014/04/26/iro-2-0/

I do not have the privilege to test this on a mac or different versions of Cubase. If you are able to successfully apply these colors on another system please share how you did it.

Hope you enjoy it!

Seyoum
by seyoum
Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pop Out EQ section?

another solution...

in Cubase you can use 3 (!) mixers:
set up one of them with a One-Channel-view (!) (...and hide the inspector!)
:)

- CLICK ME! -
by Centralmusic
Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Track template question

Your welcome! I think this is one Cubase feature that goes under-recognized a lot of the time.
by SteveInChicago
Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best way to roll back to Cubase 7.5.2 (From 7.5.3)

Hi Dave,

I'm sorry you are having problems with the latest update. Our developers are alredy aware of the issues and working hard on fixing them ASAP.

But for the time being, if you need to get back to 7.5.20 you can actually uninstall just the Cubase 7.5.30 update in your Windows Control Panel / Programs and Features / Uninstall a Program. On the left hand side of that window you will find an option called "View installed updates". Click there and look for the Steinberg Cubase 7.5.30 Update and just uninstall it. That should bring you back to 7.5.20

All the best
by Luis Dongo
Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Track Instruments or midi+vstinstrument

Hi Freddie

Is that right? Hyperthreading should be ON, AND Turbo mode?? I just read so many things which said they should be off(even in the Steinberg DAW setup suggestions I think). However seeing as it's you Freddie, I'm more inclined to go with what YOU say as your posts are always well informed. I also must confess most of the overload problems I had were actually to do with an overheating CPU (clogged fan) which I've since improved with a water cooled CPU fan (pretty cheap and works really well). Thanks for the post :)

Best Regards

Dave

Hi Dave!

You are welcome. About 10 years back turbomode and hyperthreading didn't work out with audio workstation.

The result were latency issues, crackle audio but that is just in the past now. Unfortunately it take years before people change back to the right settings again.

I think people need better understand why they make certain tweaks instead of make tweaks automatically because they found it on the Internet. A lot of misguided tips out there for sure.

I'm just trying to help so here is the correct settings for 2014.
Hyperthreading on the last 10 years in BIOS.
Turbomode on the last +5 years.

Activate it and you will see huge improvement compare having it off in BIOS.

Things that should be off in BIOS are C-state, sleep, speed-step. You can also go on and disable spread spectrum on both CPU and PCI ports. Disable spread spectrum can help especially if you plan clocking.

Best Regards
Freddie
by Freddie H
Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic