Search found 8 matches

Return

Re: Tips Tricks And Workflow Goodness.

Sounds like a good idea Paul. It could be a real helpful resource. The one thread would be a good start but it would need someone to edit out the crap and put it in some order. The problem as has been seen here, after only a few post, is that dickheads are just going to take the urine in there.

I think a training thread on how not to act like a fool would maybe a goer for starters.
by jimzepellin
Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: re Upgrade

You don't need the previous versions installed to install R7.
by jimzepellin
Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

G-string wrote:+1 ,im still loving c7.5 and all haters find your own thread !

It's got nothing about hating 7.5. It's got to do with a unbalanced thread. If you disagree with what I said earlier the good luck opening doors and finding your backside.
by jimzepellin
Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

+1 ,im still loving c7.5 and all haters find your own thread !

It's got nothing about hating 7.5. It's got to do with a unbalanced thread. If you disagree with what I said earlier the good luck opening doors and finding your backside.

If the OP wants this to be a "like" thread for 7.5 update then that's what it is , if you don't like it then don't comment then ,simple isn't it really :roll:

Fine I'm out. Everything is rosey and don't comment otherwise. I've got a horrible creepy feeling slithering up my spine when I hear crap like this. It does seem very simple. Stupid me. Eh!
by jimzepellin
Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 30th Anniversary, anything for loyal customers?

Why the hell does Steinberg have to give you anything for X amount of years? Answer that and stay fashionable. This conversation is ridiculous and etc etc etc.

I've been on this planet for many many many years. God owes me a solid gold yacht and I want it now.
by jimzepellin
Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 30th Anniversary, anything for loyal customers?

It's called marketing, no more no less. Steinberg isn't Santa. Get over it.
by jimzepellin
Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How I'd like to see Steinberg priortize

I'm with Greg Houston. Bug fixes ( failing this then everyone should get paid for being beta testers on newly released software) and fully dockable interface.
Like Greg says just because it's all dockable doesn't mean it has to be all glued together. I've got plenty of software that has dockable interfaces and you get the best of both worlds.
I've got one piece of software that is so adjustable it brings a happy tear to my eye. Steinberg do seem to be stuck in the stone age when it comes to interface customisation. I'd be embarrassed myself.
by jimzepellin
Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Groove Agent 4 is a DOWNgrade

You can use both and it's a good idea to have both. Just so you can get used to GA4 if you ever can.
by jimzepellin
Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic