Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Tips Tricks And Workflow Goodness.

Sounds like a good idea Paul. It could be a real helpful resource. The one thread would be a good start but it would need someone to edit out the crap and put it in some order. The problem as has been seen here, after only a few post, is that dickheads are just going to take the urine in there.

I think a training thread on how not to act like a fool would maybe a goer for starters.
by jimzepellin
Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: re Upgrade

You don't need the previous versions installed to install R7.
by jimzepellin
Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

G-string wrote:+1 ,im still loving c7.5 and all haters find your own thread !

It's got nothing about hating 7.5. It's got to do with a unbalanced thread. If you disagree with what I said earlier the good luck opening doors and finding your backside.
by jimzepellin
Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

+1 ,im still loving c7.5 and all haters find your own thread !

It's got nothing about hating 7.5. It's got to do with a unbalanced thread. If you disagree with what I said earlier the good luck opening doors and finding your backside.

If the OP wants this to be a "like" thread for 7.5 update then that's what it is , if you don't like it then don't comment then ,simple isn't it really :roll:

Fine I'm out. Everything is rosey and don't comment otherwise. I've got a horrible creepy feeling slithering up my spine when I hear crap like this. It does seem very simple. Stupid me. Eh!
by jimzepellin
Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 30th Anniversary, anything for loyal customers?

Why the hell does Steinberg have to give you anything for X amount of years? Answer that and stay fashionable. This conversation is ridiculous and etc etc etc.

I've been on this planet for many many many years. God owes me a solid gold yacht and I want it now.
by jimzepellin
Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 30th Anniversary, anything for loyal customers?

It's called marketing, no more no less. Steinberg isn't Santa. Get over it.
by jimzepellin
Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic