Search found 14 matches

Return

[FR] Destructive recording

...as seen in other DAWs....
by Oliver.Lucas
Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Using ADR Taker - multiple cues in one take??

Another thing that would be extremely helpful for me:
Loop recording with swipes on every loop, not just before the first loop.
by Oliver.Lucas
Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A bit jealous of Cubase users..?

Here we go again...I vote for the complete...

CubaseProductionToolKit :lol:
by Oliver.Lucas
Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Working with Automation. can it be fast as in PT?

For the 100 millionth time: Nuendo needs a simple way for object oriented (clip based) real time EQ!
by Oliver.Lucas
Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase iC Pro with Nuendo?

A surround panner would be nice
by Oliver.Lucas
Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [ISSUE] Macros malfunction(s)

Hi there,

I've posted about this since I've been a Nuendo user (some 8/9 years ago, I believe).
It comes up every now and then, but I guess it would cause a lot of work on Steinberg's side, because they must have read this complaint a million times without ever implementing a fix or reacting.

If you have an external software like ikey from plum amazing (if you're on mac, or someting equivalent on pc) you will be able to make it work by inserting pauses into the macro. Timing seems to be the issue here.

I still hope they will implement this as a regular command one day....

Ollie
by Oliver.Lucas
Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [ISSUE] Slow EuCon refresh in Mavericks

Thanks Ollie!
I rolled back to ML. Does Mavericks work for you? Any issue?

Mavericks is fine on the 4 systems I have installed it on.
If you have more than 2 monitors for your desktop it will sometimes not open windows - that can be quite annoying.
Also I have had some situations where Nuendo would suddenly not show waveforms when moving clips in the project window. This can be cured by restarting Nuendo. Apart from that it's very stable and reliable.

Ollie
by Oliver.Lucas
Mon May 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nuendo 6.5?

TimoWildenhain wrote:More information on Nuendo 6.5 will be available end of this week.

End of this week alert :P
(I've seen it at the Nuage Demo, though)

Ollie
by Oliver.Lucas
Fri May 23, 2014 9:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Steinberg hub coming to Nuendo...

Really guys, you are making a lot of fuzz out of nothing.

Fredo

Fredo,

I must say that although I usually pretty much agree with your views, this time I am opposed rather strongly.

However you want to call it - ads or product information - I strongly believe that it is completely misplaced in a pro application's file dialog. It's just one step too far and I feel really embarrassed and disgusted that it happens in Steinberg's DAWs (first?)

Isn't it the aim of pro software's GUI design to try to keep the user's workflow going?
I can understand that Steinberg needs to sell in order to stay in business, but is the situation really that desperate that they need to "advertise" in places where none of the competitors does and where it interrupts the workflow and is visible to the customer?

If I would have seen this HUB thingie the first time I saw Nuendo it would have annoyed me to a point to where I would not have become a Nuendo user in the first pace.

Seriously. If someone is that aggressive to me as a salesman I close up and I'm off.

I'm not saying I will leave the platform because of this (that would be ridiculous), but if I was looking for a new DAW I would definitely NOT consider the one with the ads. I'm just telling you and more importantly Steinberg that there are pro users who feel like me out there.

Ollie
by Oliver.Lucas
Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: eLicenser - make it better!

I would love to see a way to store my prefs and key commands on the eLicenser. I have to work on many diffrerent computers abd it would be convenient to have these settings move together with my license.

Ollie
by Oliver.Lucas
Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[FR] Two mono files on stereo Track

Hi,

this is one that I would really love.
You can do this in PT, and it really helps with AAF imports that usually contain split stereo files.

I know you can convert split stereo to stereo interleaved, but as soon as a fade or edit is slightly off on one track it will not work anymore. I end up using two linked mono tracks panned hard left and right (emulating split stereo), but then if you search and drag something from the media bay or pool it will only drag the left side across (a major PITA)

I think there is room for improvement

Ollie
by Oliver.Lucas
Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How do I get the cursor to stay where I stop it?

Yes, I disagree but meditation gives me enough strength not to get too frustrated over it.
by Oliver.Lucas
Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Curve EQ to be used in dialog mixing

I would like to give this a big bump, because it's the most important thing, really.

Ollie
by Oliver.Lucas
Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: N6.5.3 + FabFilter plugs, automation...

This was also a problem in previous versions of Speakerphone, where it lead to all sorts of strange behaviour. (The two bypass buttons were "Bypass" and "bypass" in Nuendo's automation system.
I think this must be fixed on Fabfilter's side with a host specific solution.

Ollie
by Oliver.Lucas
Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic