Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: Android version - coming soon!

It certainly takes a lot of time...

I understand it is a bit more trouble to create an application that runs on a more diverse platform, but I cannot imagine it is that extremely difficult. The TouchDaw app is also running fine here (yes I know it is a lot more limited, but it works), so it is absolutely not impossible to get things going on Android.

I am certainly not buying an Apple device, only to run iC Pro. That would be insane. I have an nice Android tablet, and would like to use it. I am not that charmed about Windows tablets to be honest, so there is still an need for this app.

I only hope "soon" will not take another year...
by JClosed
Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: cubase fraud on Gumtree

I really feel for you, and hope you see something back from the money you lost...

That said -and I don want to sound harsh- did that stupidly low price really did not ring an alarm bell? I mean - If an price is "too good to be true", it is most times just that - "too good to be true". If somone offers something for such a low price, I would get very suspicious. I such cases I rather do a face-to-face transaction and demand to see everything in working order and also the transaction notes+dongle+serial number sheet (and if second handed - the "transfer software" proof from Steinberg).

As said - I really hope you see something of that money back, but I am afraid chances are not that high, sadly enough..
by JClosed
Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: High latency since 7.5.1

Have you by any chance installed a new video card? I know it sounds strange, but newer cards that use/have an hdmi output also channel sound trough that connection. This is that mysterious "high defenition" sound device. I suspect it is the case, because the Nvidia card I have (altough not an ASUS, but an MSI) also uses that high defenition audio output. Keep in mind that some motherboards have an on-board graphic "card" that can have an hdmi output too. Sometimes you than have to disable not only the primary sound device, but also the high-definition sound device.

I have no idea how to disable this hardware if you do not use an on-board card, because in that case it is not configurable in the motherboard BIOS. However - in my case I just choose my (focusrite) ASIO driver in stead of an high defenition (or any other) device from the pull-down menu in the device setup, and have no latency problem at all..

If you keep having problems you can try looking up the high definition device in the device manager and than just put an check in "do not use this device". Do not remove the device, because it will be re-initialised at reboot. Just disable it, and Windows will not "see" the device any longer.
by JClosed
Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Poll: Do you use the Chord Track?

I would wish there was a third option - moderately...

I use chord tracks fairly often. It is just an easy tool to have.
I can't say I use it extensively, but I use it certainly more than just occasionally.

For me - it is something that is a valuable part of Cubase. Does it need some improvement? I think that would do not harm in any way. But in it's present form it is very useful, fast and easy...
by JClosed
Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic