Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Why I am not going to use 7.5 until this is fixed

I prefer the new away actually, nice and tidy. So please don't change it back to the messy empty slots old way. i akso don"t see a need for dragging instrument "in order" in the instruments window. It's not like they have a priority or something....

please (re-)read the first post to see where the problem lies.
by r.u.sirius
Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 8 /8.5/9...

But I will not put 250euro in one plugin when i see the way the music is consumed today .I prefer a weekend in London for this price.Or waiting for the "non free' upgrades of Cubase.

Well, then use the onboard plugins. They are totally ok to get the job done, if you know how to use them. Good enough for "the way music is consumed today" ;)
Steinberg will never provide hi-end plugins for free - why should they?
by r.u.sirius
Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is going on with Cubase 7?

sorry Buchanan, but doesn´t it get boring singing the same old song day in day out?
Your snobbist and trolling attitude is a real pain and a punch in the face of the many folks here who take their precious time to point out serious workflow problems and bugs in Cubase 7. Most of the time, there is no bashing and whining involved, but the justified wish to have Cubase improved!
Man, your Mr.-know-it-all motivation stays puzzling....
:roll:
by r.u.sirius
Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.20 Impressions...

...wish i got a cent for every 'load preset' dialog that loaded when i wanted to bring up a plugin's gui instead.
Me too !!
No clear visible area/switch to open the GUI.
And worse :
No indication, that the GUI is open ( which is an issue, if You work on numerous VCC plugs, etc )!
:|

Jan

I couldn´t believe it the first time i was looking for an indication which plugins are opened - no indication! :shock:
:evil:
by r.u.sirius
Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: question about the tempo in Cubase 7 (always quarter not

another example:

in a 6/8 measure you usually count the dottet quater notes.
So if I want a 6/8 in the tempo of 76 dotted quarter notes per minute, I have to set Cubase to
76 x 3 / 2 = 114
which equals quarter notes.
To get the clicktrack play the dottet quarter notes, you have to set the click notelength to 3/8 in the metronome settings menu.

This is the workaround, but it certainly isn´t thought out very well, let alone thoretically correct.
by r.u.sirius
Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic