Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: 7.5 Instruments Panel - How Do You Remove Instruments?

Do you mean the VST rack? Then just click on the instrument name, and at the top of the synth list select "no vst instrument".

SLL
by SLL
Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hi, i had the same problem. you click on the name of it then choose 'no instrument' or words to that effect
by Xtigma
Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hah! Yes, of course. The new look was initially disorienting. :oops:

I will say that I am disappointed that the panel cannot be sized L <> R. It's surprisingly big. With each version, I lose horizontal space.
it's too big but the scroll line is so thin I'm constantly hitting the other instrument function buttons.
by soul patch
Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "Do you want to save the project?"

Just about everyone I think. very annoying. It doesn't quite always do it, sometimes it doesn't if the project has been started on Nuendo.
by ffg
Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "Do you want to save the project?"

lol, we're getting closer to Logic here. :lol:
First there is the "re-record" feature in Cubase 7.5, which was there in Logic since 01/01/01 (used to be named C-LAB Notator, back in the Atari days) and now this. After you save a project in Logic, even a single click in an empty space in Logic's arrange window will cause it to ask you if you want to save!

This is admittedly new to Cubase, raising some eyebrows, and it has been discussed previously in this forum. The way I see it, it may not be a bug, but a decision made by Steinberg to remind certain "older users" like yours truly whether they have already saved their project after having left their computers for a certain amount of time. Honestly, I haven't come across this phenomenon yet, but as an old Logic user, I'd personally feel safer with this feature/bug (whatever you wish to call it).

For me this is normal workflow; for you it's just another extra single click. Not a biggie, is it?

Cheers
by ipanema
Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic