Search found 11 matches

Return

Groove Agent SE4

For me, this just by itself would be worth the cost of the upgrade. Drag n drop midi patterns back n forth from Groove Agent's new pattern sequencer (!!!) to Cubase's project page. Plus envelopes for pitch and filter (something I've been requesting for years). Good bye Battery, hello Goove Agent SE4!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fddpp3BuJUw#t=454
by Stealth
Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[SOLVED] Mute Button Doesn't Light Up

When using the mute key command (M) the track mutes but the mute button doesn't light up giving a visual indication that the track is muted. When clicking the mute button with a mouse it light ups though...
by Stealth
Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tips Tricks And Workflow Goodness.

Select midi event(s) in the project/arrange page then Shift + up or down arrow key to change octave
by Stealth
Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

To avoid getting duplicates of a sample that is dragged from Mediabay into your Cubase project appearing in Mediabay (clogging up your Mediabay with many multiples of the same sample), uncheck your Cubase projects folder in the "Define Locations" section of Mediabay.
by Stealth
Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trilian Bass automation question

It should be 96 under "Midi Channel" > "All CC" in the automation drop down menu.

Here's a midi CC chart for Trilogy. I'm guessing its probably the same with Trillian.
by Stealth
Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Why is horizontal scrolling inverted and how to change i

dafnii wrote:it's really annoying when they force you to change OS just because they make something incompatible!...

I hear ya... AFAIK the newest versions of most other DAWs don't support Snow Leopard either though, including Apple's own Logic X!
by Stealth
Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 7.5 vs Ableton live

I was thinking about getting Ableton too, until I saw feature request forum on the official Ableton forum. Reading through it I kept saying to myself "what? it doesn't have THAT ?!". Its just missing so many essential Cubase features there's no way I could ever switch over. I will say the two main features I really want from Ableton Live in Cubase is their macros (stackable quick controls maybe?), and something similar to Live's session view (at least an advanced Arranger Track).
by Stealth
Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Would love to see more tips and tricks regarding the Logical Editor. This is one aspect of Cubase I have trouble wrapping my head around...
by Stealth
Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic