Search found 8 matches

Return

LEARN YOUR NEW C7 MIX CONSOLE HERE!!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmWOruXEoLwb1dDPJRx_EnMI538mE5VFo&feature=view_all

I love my old console but what can we do... learn the new one hehehe... It does Have many Pros
Also some confusions but these videos by Cubase Jedi Master GURU Greg Ondo will help you find the cool new FEATURES..

I really love my old Mixer Specially the 6.5 and the Nuendo 5 :( wish it would take the whole screen like the new one... but way too much for the GPU I guess. The old mixer looks more professional.. The new one looks like a Star Trek board. Cool in its own way..

Also noticed that the new Mix Console is design to match the NUAGE system... So this might have been a Yamaha decision..

More videos to come...
by GIRO
Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tips Tricks And Workflow Goodness.

Select midi event(s) in the project/arrange page then Shift + up or down arrow key to change octave
by Stealth
Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Track Color/Q-Link

Agreed. I haven't found any way to color multiple tracks at once.
If someone could enlighten?

Took my own advice (sometimes) and RTM.

You can color multiple similar or similar selected tracks at once by right clicking on the first of them (already colored) and selecting from a drop down context menu. Haven't tried it yet.

I know this does not solve the Q-Link thing but it's an option.

Hugh
by HughH
Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tips Tricks And Workflow Goodness.

Hope it was not listed yet:
In the Track Inspector, Alt+Click on the Bypass buttons will reset the settings of Insert / Strip / Equalizer / Send.
by Bacizone
Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Widen scroll bars

I'm old. I'm blind.

+1
by HughH
Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How do I UNQUANTIZE an audio part?

If you used audio warping or manual stretching Audio/Realtime processing/Unstretch audio command will remove any stretching on an event.

If you quantized event starts without any stretching Edit/reset quantize

REgards J
by Janko Kezar
Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rack instruments Vs. Instrument tracks

I usually drag the tracks from multi-output rack instruments so they're below their respective midi track. This means they're all visible quite easily next to each other, downside is that it takes up quite a bit of space on-screen... I have some macros programmed for showing/hiding these 'extra' tracks when I'm just working on midi or just working on the audio output.

[Note, there's a quick way of bringing them together too, by selecting both tracks then moving the midi track up one track then back down - this operation moves all selected track to be together.]

Mike.
by GargoyleStudio
Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rack instruments Vs. Instrument tracks

(OT) P.S. further to the moving tracks tip, another helpful tip is to use the Visibilty tab to do multiple selection because you can scroll it independently of the project window, therefore you can maintain focus on the main selected track that you want the others to be next to... Mike.
by GargoyleStudio
Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic