Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Monitoring the Yamaha HS7's

Hi Mauri,

i certainly will do. As you can see there are two sizes (and i have ordered the smallest).

Thanks,

Paul
by monsterjazzlicks
Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lost USB licenser

but.. where is suport for resolve this problem? it seems that steinberg redirect for distribuitors.. a serious problem that is easy to happen.. usb key e-licence may not be the best solution,

Support already contacted the user, so I don't get the point?

In case the user is not in the EU, then yes, MySteinberg re-directs to the Distributors (i.e. Steinberg Support USA, Yamaha Support AU, etc.). Requests within the EU sent via MySteinberg reach the Support Team in Germany.

Should not be that easy to lose it, as one should carefully look after the dongle. But can happen, yes.
by Fabio Bartolini
Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This looks good - VST rack

This caught my attention.
http://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_PatchWork/

Anybody tried it already? Seems like a perfect solution for Cubase limited VST slots.
by sonicstate
Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Speculation: Cubase 7.5 OR 8.0 @ mps?

Hi guys,

only two more days to go and we will all finally find out what is new in the Steinberg world :)

Regards
by Luis Dongo
Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mixer idea

I had an idea last night after working on a tune with about two dozen tracks. Yes....another "what if?" idea. It's fairly painless.
Click Me
by Weasel
Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Extracting hiss

If you have Wavelab you can simply copy the Sonnox suite (DeBuzzer, DeClicker, DeNoiser) to Cubase' VST3 directory.
by marQs
Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic