Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Nuendo 6.5?

Hello,

yes, we will release Nuendo 6.0.7 beginning of February.
Among other fixes it will include a major update for the AAF filter.

Thanks,
Timo

Only about a year after release do we get an update for the AAF filter. You guys are fast! But that's to be expected from a post -application I guess.

In the meantime I'll use this as an alternative.
by Lydiot
Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase iC Pro for Android available now!

Ad hoc networks are by definition between wireless devices, if I'm not mistaken.
by Lydiot
Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nuendo 6.5?

something about sarcasm and being constructive and all that
by Lydiot
Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Automation: "Manual" punch-out triggering

Pro Tools has this. It's a simple button that when pressed triggers punch-out conditions without stopping playback or changing the desired automation state (write on/off, latch/touch etc).

Example:

1. I set a track with automation already written to it to write enable / latch
2. Press play
3. Begin to write automation in latch mode
4. Want to stop automation write and return to previously written automation AND

a - not stop playback
b - not change write enable / auto type

This is where that button press would engage auto-match.

Also; it would be a good feature (better than PT's) to have this on a per-track basis if possible (perhaps via key command). Use the example above but when writing automation (#3 above) you begin to write on several tracks during the same section, and when you want to return automation to normal it applies to one track only, not the rest. In PT (to my knowledge) auto-matching then = punching out all tracks, meaning I'll need to keep touching the tracks I want to keep writing while triggering punch-out on the rest.
by Lydiot
Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nuendo + Cubase no NEK

I still fail to see how NEK makes financial sense for Steinberg or anybody else. Come up with a number of non-NEK Nuendo users (I believe it was said to be about 30% in the old and now deleted forum) and do the math. It just doesn't make sense financially. It's just nonsense perpetuated by stubbornness.
by Lydiot
Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nuendo + Cubase no NEK

You can read about NEK here. Unnecessarily problematic.
by Lydiot
Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic