Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: one MIDI input port to multiple MIDI output ports

You can do this with midi sends. The trick is to not select a midi plugin instead you just select the midi out. This gives you four additional midi outputs per midi track.

Edit: Five midi outputs might not be equal to "all midi outputs" in your case of course.
by LarsErik
Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shortcuts for moving midi notes?

Yes.

If you're in the midi editor: shift + arrow key up/down
by LarsErik
Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hidden Cubase 8 features!

It's not a new hidden feature for Cubase 8 but I found it by mistake in Cubase 7.5.

Anyways; You can rename in the instrument rack (works for both rack and track instruments) if you ALT+click the name. This makes having multiple instances of the same plugin so much easier to overview and the new name is also the one showing in the midi track output routing.

No more projects with five instances in the rack named Kontakt 5 8out for me.. :D
by LarsErik
Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recording MIDI = everything is in advance

Ok, then I guess the only thing left to try (with this stuff anyways) is for you to reset your midi ports having the "ASIO Latency Compensation Active by Default" checked.
by LarsErik
Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feature request: Improved GPK-file handing in Elements 7

Hi, I would love go get the WaveLab options to "Create peak files in an independent folder" and "Delete peak files when closing Audio Files" in WaveLab Elements 7.

Sincerely
LarsErik
by LarsErik
Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic