Search found 6 matches

Re: Midi out from Xfer Chthulu?

I can safely say it does work in 7.06 (windows pc) - used it over the weekend, i got the full version after trying out the demo.

a bit confusing to me at first, but great help from Xfer support.

not sure if this helps you out!
by tex
Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Have the Pool be one of the options for the side window.

I use the pool far more than I use media bay (and I personally almost never use the newer inflated instrument rack), and to me it seems like a very wise choice to have the pool be visible as a docking window like it is Pro Tools. This is essential to the way many work in both post and music. All Steinberg would need to do is add it to the choices currently there (which are Instrument Rack or Media Bay).
by Headlands
Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 7.5 and Reason 8 good friends?

You might want to read this short thread near the bottom:

If it is still true (I have not tried to Rewire Reason 8 yet), it makes using Reason+Rewire+Cubase amazingly cumbersome.

This is still the way it's working. Cumbersome - yes, but it's possible to make project templates in both Cubase and Reason that will help you avoid setting the whole thing up from scratch every time. I just made myself templates which includes 5 Reason instruments routed through rewire ch. to 5 group ch. in Cubase. By customizing the Cubase mixer I hide all rewire ch. and the group ch. appears next to the "normal" instrument ch. All I have to think of is opening Cubase and Reason in the right order and it will work just like that.
by Whirly
Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Windows 10 and Cubase 8

If you want a stable ,trouble free DAW then as someone already;

Get rid of your 32 bit plugins.

Seriously, the bridge was just to help people transition over at the time.

On windows 10 here with Cubase 8 x64 and everything works flawlessly. I really don't think there's any plugin now that's only 32 bit that can't be replaced. And ask yourself; if a plugin hasn't been updated to x64 by now that's not a good sign. Either the Developers are no longer in business or they've abandoned it, neither scenarios are good for your DAW in the future.

by Norbury Brook
Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How to temporarily mute midi notes and play free style?

How about Track version?

All you would have to do is click new version and off you go!

Jim B
by Jim B
Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Question: Determining Linked VSTis & Tracks

Yes, you can do this in the VST Instrument Rack. There are an In and Out buttons for every single Instrument. Click to the In one, and select the entry from the drop-down menu.
by Martin.Jirsak
Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic