Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Transfer iC Pro custom key commands from one ipad to ano

In itunes (with your ipad plugged in) you simply have to go to the apps tab in your iPad and scroll down to find the "file sharing" option for icPro. Click on iC pro and then load the file. Its pretty easy once you realize that you can scroll down to find more options (being on a laptop with a small screen I didn't realize this was possible haha!)
by JT3Jon
Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sort VST instruments by manufacturer but inserts by type

Exactly! If I had the ability to organize my presets I would spend the time doing it. Just give me that ability! Though I must admit the ability to search plugin by name is AWESOME and how I load plugins 90% of the time, but sometimes I want to see my options for a particular type of plugin instead of going with the first one I can remember the name of. :)
by JT3Jon
Sun May 04, 2014 7:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "select from cursor to end" doesn't always work - bug?

YES!! Thank you very much for your help in narrowing down exactly what causes it not to work. I will be posting this into the "issues" forum in the hopes that it can be resolved.

Thanks again SteveInChicago!! Your help in these forums is very, VERY much appreciated!! THANK YOU!!

edit: here is a direct link to my bug submission: http://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=60110
by JT3Jon
Sun May 25, 2014 9:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic