Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: IK Multimedia CSR

I'd be inclined to start from a download of the latest TR CS. This seems to put all available T-RackS processors into /Library/Audio/Plugin-/VST and just activates the ones you've purchased. I've only got CSR so deactivated the others from the Cubase Plug-In Information window as it was a bit annoying seeing them listed. I've attached another screenshot showing how they look on my Mac.

I'm pretty sure the old CSR plugins were named differently, without the T-RackS prefix - have you tried a Spotlight search?

Good luck!
by ChrisW
Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

... are you running the single plug-ins in Cubase as inserts and sends or through the TR CS suite in Cubase?

Single plug-ins (see screenshot).

I'm not a Mac guy, so I probably can't be of much help to you.

What I do know is that when I last re-installed everything from scratch on my DAW machine, I didn't install the original version of CSR (32). Is it possible Cubase isn't "seeing" the folder where the new versions reside? Can you locate the folder where the new versions are installed and make sure Cubase is searching that folder in it's plug-in paths? Maybe try moving the old CSR files so Cubase doesn't see them?
by Scab Pickens
Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Aloha S,

CSR still at 32 bit here.
{'-'}
by curteye
Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic