Search found 3 matches

Return

Macro feature instead of just Quick Controls!

Instead of just adjusting 1 parameter through 1 knob, I'd really love to see a macro control replacing this feature. It's WAY too simplistic.

So for example:

Macro 1 controlling: Cutoff of Sylenth1, Resonance of Halion Sonic SE, Cutoff of Halion Sonic SE and FM amount of Massive.

I can't imagine that this is too hard to get in. If you can control 1 parameter, you can control several more. Ableton has had this for ages (and its the only thing I really prefer in ableton over Cubase to be honest), it's insanely easy to create automations this way, instead of having to automate each individual control by itself and timing them all together to get a perfect result.

I really think that Quick Controls is pointless in Cubase, I never use it and I won't ever do it. It's just too damn simplistic and oldfashion.

Macro controls please!
by jontah
Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 64bits question

I wouldn't do that, too risky. Enter your preferences manually. Time-consuming, no doubt, but way safer...
by papi61
Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 8 - what is your impression ?

I find Render in place to be very slow. Slower than the audio mixdown dialog option, or freezing the track.

it's all the computing power required to drag the rendered audio track right below the original part as opposed to letting it sink with the forces of gravity to the bottom of the arrange, like with the standard export audio. common sense. and german engineering.
by lukasbrooklyn
Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic