Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: So 7.5 is here (almost)

Can steinberg please tell me how they select what new features should be added. According to the forums we've been screaming for multitrack audio warp, and being able to audio warp on the main project event page. Why wasn't this implemented. Who asked for magneto 2, or loopmash, or track versions? All stuff that is nice, but doesnt make my job easier. I have better tape saturation plugins. I have stutteredit. All i want is the ability to audiowarp mutliple files.. Why is it soooo difficult?

'
by Rudi007
Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: DO YOUR JOB UPDATE 7.0.6 RATHER THEN SELLING 7.5 !

+1. Although, I would pay for the new features, but I want stability.. I agree $49 is not bad price for the new features, but at what cost?
by Rudi007
Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A couple of questions about VariAudio.

There is a lot more to variaudio than just quantize and straighten. You can also:

1. Rotate the entire segment around a center point by holding in option and dragging on the top corners..
2. Lock a rotation point and only change the section before the anchor point.

If gotten much better result by manually straightening rather dan using the straightening function.
by Rudi007
Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Grid when using freewarp

Did I miss a setting.. But the grid is gone...
by Rudi007
Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C 7.5 a serious problem has occuired

My Cubase crashes every time I close a project. I will be contacting support, once Steinberg and our local distributor can figure out who is responsible for supporting me. They seem to blame one another..
by Rudi007
Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.10 discussion and questions

How can anyone claim Cubase is ROCK SOLID. Just read the "improvements" in the "free" Cubase 7.5.10 update. If your Cubase is solid, your probably not using it to its full potential.

Most of these "improvements" (and many more not even done yet) should have been done last year with the initial release of 7.

PS @ SB: Improving implies that you make it better as was advertised, actually you are only "fixing" your bad release.
by Rudi007
Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.10 discussion and questions

The reason why I complain, is because I made a decision to only use legal software. I've spent thousands on buying plugins and software so that I can do my work. I buy software based on promises by suppliers for features, stability and support. I did not pay Steinberg half the money for half the program. The have my full payment - it is in their bank account, but I still have a program that is not up to standard. It is a tool to work with. My next step would be to make a choice if Steinberg will ever see my money again. That is also my right. But since I paid for 7.5, I expect them to deliver on my investment. Easy as that.
by Rudi007
Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.10 And Vari Audio grid still missing.

Hi guys,the grid will be back in 7.5.20. It doesn't get more specific than that Sorry for the inconvenience!All the best

Inconvenience ??? It's an Inconvenience that I can take my money I spent on Cubase 7 and go buy something else..
Can we please get a roadmap of where Cubase will be going in the next 2 years, I need to make some decisions.
Example : 7.5.2 - Fix Grid
7.5.3 Add Multitrack Warp
7.5.4 Fix ....
by Rudi007
Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 7.5.10 still crashing while loading projects

I bought it in July 2013. Slate was very helpful as the could not resolve my issue. I did demo Waves NLS as well, but eventually I bough StripBus. a steal at $29 or so.. Trust me, it is well worth it..
by Rudi007
Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mixdown is out of sync when using Elastique algorithm

See reply from Steinberg Support - I strongly suggest we ask for a rebate as we paid a license fee to have this algorithm in Cubase. We paid for this feature but it is useless for editing. I have to use other software now to get this done.
Should we pay again in Cubase 8 or 9 to only get what should have been working long ago..

I believe this should be nr1 priority for their development team. But because it won't generate revenue it will never be. Can someone please advise me where I can get hold of Steinberg CEO. I believe he needs to be informed how Cubase really work in real world. So please stop telling me it's my setup or my hardware..

Dear Mr. M,

thank you for your e-mail.

The sync problem with exported files using the Elastique Pro algorithm are being looked into and is known.
At present, Development is trying to understand if this is possible to fix on our side or not (the algorithm is not developed by Steinberg).

The function is deeply integrated in Cubase, so it is unlikely that fixes can be implemented in the 7.x cycle.

I have put the entries regarding this in my watched issues, so I will be notified when the issue entries are updated.

I'm sorry to say that at the moment I don't have any more precise news to share.

Kind regards,

Fabio Bartolini
Steinberg Technical Support
by Rudi007
Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic