Update: Content sets become instruments

All topics on VST Sound Instrument Sets, VST Sound Loop Sets and Sequel Content Sets

Update: Content sets become instruments

Postby Helge Vogt » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Dear users,

We are happy to release new updates for Dark Planet, Triebwerk and Hypnotic Dance. The latest versions convert all three VST Sound Instrument Sets into full-fledged, self-contained instruments, which can be used in any VST 3, VST 2 and AU compatible host!

The sleek instruments highlight a convenient built-in sound browser and eight quick controls for lightning-fast access to essential sound parameters alongside the instrument specific user interface. Eight easy-to-use soft pads and a practical virtual keyboard round out this feature set.

The updates are now available free of charge from the support section of the Steinberg website, right here:

Download page Dark Planet

Download page Hypnotic Dance

Download page Triebwerk

Thanks for choosing Steinberg!

Helge Vogt
Product Marketing Manager Cubase
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Helge Vogt

Re: Update: Content sets become instruments

Postby emasters » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Thanks - nice to have these updated and loading as independent VST plug-ins.
Ed
emasters

Postby milamu » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Thanks for the updates!
I love the arrows for patch switching.

Mike
OSX 10.8.5 - i7, 2,8 GHz, 12 GB RAM - Cubase 7.5.3 64bit - UR22
milamu

Postby kamhunt48 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:48 am

Too bad they aren't loading in FL Studio. I get an error everytime. I love Steinberg and all but wow, there's a ton of things to be frustrated with here. Anyone know how to load the Triebwerk and Hypnotic Dance in FL Studio?
kamhunt48

Postby Amr Ismail » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:16 am

Hi Sir
I've just updated my three sound sets into the new three VSTis and now all the sound sets presets are gone for the Halionsonic and even the new VST sound Inst. don't have their own presets !!!!!!
I don't know what to do to recall all the missing presets?????
I'll be thankful to have your reply soon
Cheers
Amr Ismail
Amr Ismail

Postby Gunnar » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:28 am

I have the same issue as Amr Ismail.

I bought and installed Hypnotic Dance and the 1.1 update to make it a "stand-alone" VST but when I go to use it as such, none of the presets are there. (I am running Cubase 5.5.3 64-bit in Windows 7 64-bit.)

I even picked the specific folder where the "Instrument Set" was supposed to be installed and the installer fails to follow the command.

Perhaps there is an issue with the installer itself?

Either way, the the product page lists it as a stand-alone VST that will work in a "VST 3 or VST 2 compatible host application for using as plug-in," and clearly it does not.
Gunnar

Postby Mousey » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Same problem here. The stand alone versions of Triebwerk and Dark Planet have no presets.
Mousey

Postby Ed Ficante » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:13 am

Same problem, Dark Planet (full download, licence etc) - No presets. Please Mr Steinberg, can we have answers, one will have to invoke the ol 14 days, no thank you very much otherwise :D - Clock's ticking
Ed Ficante

Postby Ed Ficante » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:46 am

Wahey guys n girls, after much head scratching I found another post on the forum, advising about the latest halion sonic se update. Update to 1.6.3 - Strangely, not very obvious on the website, anyway here's the link, it solved my problem, I have got presets, hope it works for you.

http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/dow ... se_65.html
Ed Ficante

Postby Scorcher » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:48 am

Ed Ficante wrote:Wahey guys n girls, after much head scratching I found another post on the forum, advising about the latest halion sonic se update. Update to 1.6.3 - Strangely, not very obvious on the website, anyway here's the link, it solved my problem, I have got presets, hope it works for you.

http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/dow ... se_65.html

Hi, I have installed the update 1.6.3 to the halion sonic le, but I didn't get the presets. I am working with Win Vista home premium still. Can this be the reason? I feel my Hypnotic Dance and Triebwerk sounds are in the wrong folder. Can somebode tell me the correct path som that the VSTs can regognize the sounds?
Scorcher

Postby Matthias Quellmann » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:35 am

Hi everyone,

Sorry that you are having issues with the update. Let's see if I can help you.

kamhunt48 wrote:Too bad they aren't loading in FL Studio. I get an error everytime. I love Steinberg and all but wow, there's a ton of things to be frustrated with here. Anyone know how to load the Triebwerk and Hypnotic Dance in FL Studio?

After the update Triebwerk and Hypnotic Dance should be available as VST3 plug ins in FL Studio. Can you please specify the error your are getting?

Amr Ismail wrote:I've just updated my three sound sets into the new three VSTis and now all the sound sets presets are gone for the Halionsonic and even the new VST sound Inst. don't have their own presets !!!!!!

Please update your HALion Sonic as well. Version 1.6.2 is available in the download section. Same thing if you are using HALion. Here is the link:

http://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandevents/news/newsdetail/archive/2012/11/20/article/new-updates-for-halion-and-halion-sonic-2173.html

Gunnar wrote:I bought and installed Hypnotic Dance and the 1.1 update to make it a "stand-alone" VST but when I go to use it as such, none of the presets are there. (I am running Cubase 5.5.3 64-bit in Windows 7 64-bit.)

I even picked the specific folder where the "Instrument Set" was supposed to be installed and the installer fails to follow the command.

This issue will be solved by installing the HALion Sonic SE update. Here is the link:

http://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandevents/news/newsdetail/archive/2012/12/19/article/maintenance-updates-for-vst-instruments-2226.html

Scorcher wrote:Hi, I have installed the update 1.6.3 to the halion sonic le, but I didn't get the presets. I am working with Win Vista home premium still. Can this be the reason? I feel my Hypnotic Dance and Triebwerk sounds are in the wrong folder. Can somebode tell me the correct path som that the VSTs can regognize the sounds?

Could you give us some more details please. You don't see the presets in the stand alone versions of Hypnotic Dance or in HALion Sonic? What Cubase version are you running?
Best regards,

Matthias Quellmann - Product Marketing Manager VST Instruments
Hamburg, Germany
Checkout Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!
Matthias Quellmann

Postby Scorcher » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 am

Matthias Quellmann wrote:Hi everyone,

Sorry that you are having issues with the update. Let's see if I can help you.

kamhunt48 wrote:Too bad they aren't loading in FL Studio. I get an error everytime. I love Steinberg and all but wow, there's a ton of things to be frustrated with here. Anyone know how to load the Triebwerk and Hypnotic Dance in FL Studio?

After the update Triebwerk and Hypnotic Dance should be available as VST3 plug ins in FL Studio. Can you please specify the error your are getting?

Amr Ismail wrote:I've just updated my three sound sets into the new three VSTis and now all the sound sets presets are gone for the Halionsonic and even the new VST sound Inst. don't have their own presets !!!!!!

Please update your HALion Sonic as well. Version 1.6.2 is available in the download section. Same thing if you are using HALion. Here is the link:

http://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandevents/news/newsdetail/archive/2012/11/20/article/new-updates-for-halion-and-halion-sonic-2173.html

Gunnar wrote:I bought and installed Hypnotic Dance and the 1.1 update to make it a "stand-alone" VST but when I go to use it as such, none of the presets are there. (I am running Cubase 5.5.3 64-bit in Windows 7 64-bit.)

This issue will be solved by installing the HALion Sonic SE update. Here is the link:

http://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandevents/news/newsdetail/archive/2012/12/19/article/maintenance-updates-for-vst-instruments-2226.html

Scorcher wrote:Hi, I have installed the update 1.6.3 to the halion sonic le, but I didn't get the presets. I am working with Win Vista home premium still. Can this be the reason? I feel my Hypnotic Dance and Triebwerk sounds are in the wrong folder. Can somebode tell me the correct path som that the VSTs can regognize the sounds?

Could you give us some more details please. You don't see the presets in the stand alone versions of Hypnotic Dance or in HALion Sonic? What Cubase version are you running?

Thanks for taking up my issue. I do not see the presets in the stand alone versions of Triebwerk and HD. I am using Cubase 5.5. I have also installe a full version of Halion Sonic on my PC.
Scorcher

Postby Scorcher » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Thanks for taking up my issue. I do not see the presets in theVST instrument versions of Triebwerk and HD. I am using Cubase 5.5. I have also installed a full version of Halion Sonic on my PC. In Halion Sonic all presets are available.
Scorcher

Postby Matthias Quellmann » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:41 am

Scorcher wrote:Thanks for taking up my issue. I do not see the presets in theVST instrument versions of Triebwerk and HD. I am using Cubase 5.5. I have also installed a full version of Halion Sonic on my PC. In Halion Sonic all presets are available.

Hi Scorcher,

I have sent you a PM with the solution for your issue.
Best regards,

Matthias Quellmann - Product Marketing Manager VST Instruments
Hamburg, Germany
Checkout Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook!
Matthias Quellmann

Postby raimondsgr » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:45 pm

The link for the Triebwerk update does not work...
raimondsgr

Postby SJS » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:01 am

Hi,

So I'm having a similar issue.

Running Cubase 5.5.3 (64 bit I believe) on Windows 7.

Just bought Triebwekr, Elek Drums, and Hypnotic Dance.

I did all of the updates (5.5.3 for Cubase, and 1.1 for Hypnotic Dance).

I can not see or load any of the presets. Help?
SJS

Return to VST Sound Instrument Sets and Content Sets