Where to get Halion Sonic Trials?

For all users of Steinberg's VST workstations HALion Sonic 1 und HALion Sonic 2

Where to get Halion Sonic Trials?

Postby dimaefimus » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:32 pm

I had Cubase Studio 5
I bought (upgrade) Cubse 7
I bought Absolute VST Instrument Collection - Upgrade for Cubase (Artist) 6.5 or 7 customers (Download)
I install it but...
I don't have Halion Sonic.. instead I still have Halion Sonic SE.
In Readme.pdf file I read "First please install HALion Sonic from the HALion Sonic
Trial installation DVDs included in Cubase 6 (or higher)"
I don't have it in my downloaded installation.
What can I do?Where to get Halion Sonic Trials?

Thanks,
Dmitriy
dimaefimus
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:25 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Where to get Halion Sonic Trials?

Postby curteye » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:44 am

dimaefimus wrote:I had Cubase Studio 5
I bought (upgrade) Cubse 7
I bought Absolute VST Instrument Collection - Upgrade for Cubase (Artist) 6.5 or 7 customers (Download)
I install it but...
I don't have Halion Sonic.. instead I still have Halion Sonic SE.
In Readme.pdf file I read "First please install HALion Sonic from the HALion Sonic
Trial installation DVDs included in Cubase 6 (or higher)"
I don't have it in my downloaded installation.
What can I do?Where to get Halion Sonic Trials?

Thanks,
Dmitriy


Aloha d,

I don't think there is one. I have totally scoured the
MySteinberg site and I can not find a 'trial' version anywhere.

Seems only the on-line demos are there is to
help the customer decide to buy the product or not.

Good luck.
{'-'}
If yer gear ain't breakin down, you aint workin' much.

iMac i7 2.8Gz 16GB 10.9...../C5.5/6.5/7.5
Mbook 2.4Gz 4GB 10.7.5.../C5.5/6.5/7.5

Location:
On the side of a volcano in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
User avatar
curteye
Grand Senior Member
 
Posts: 5128
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:03 am
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: Where to get Halion Sonic Trials?

Postby Makumbaria » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:33 pm

You will only find this demo(serial key and installation files) inside Cubase 6 or 7 package (I have it here). I bought the full upgrade from Halion Sonic demo today (50% offer) .But you can contact Steinberg and ask for a ISO file.
Cubase 7.5.30 / 6.5.5 / CMC-TP/CH/AI/QC / Halion Sonic 1.6.3 / Padshop Pro 1.1.0 / HSO 1.0.1 / The Grand SE 3.1
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bits/ i7 3630QM / 2.4Ghz / 16 GB & i7 950 / 3.06Ghz / 8GB RAM / M-audio Fast Track Pro

Ivory II Italian Grand / Addictive drums & Keys / GPO / Alicia Keys Piano / Abbey Road Modern Drums / Ezdrummer / Sampletank / Miroslav Philharmonik CE / VSL / POD Farm / Amplitube / Kuassa Creme & One / TH2 / PSP Audioware / Nugen Audio Visualizer / Voxengo Redunoise / Slate Digital / Wave Arts / Waves V9 / Softube / Toneboosters EBULoudness
User avatar
Makumbaria
Member
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:41 am
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Where to get Halion Sonic Trials?

Postby jgaryt » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:08 am

Thanks Makumbaria,

I bought the upgrade today too, and forgot where to find the Trial version. I poked around the Steinberg site for a while.

Forgot about the trials that came with the 6.x version of Cubase.
-jgaryt-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Cubase 7.5 | Windows7 64 | Xeon 3.5 | 16GB RAM | 3x24" LCD's
Surface: CMC-QC | CMC-CH | CMC-TP | CMC-AI | CMC-PD
Input: M-Audio Keystation Pro88 | M-Audio 88es | Akai MPK-mini | Focusrite Saffire 2x2 | Behringer X2442USB | ART ProChannel II | Shure KSM32
VST's: Halion Sonic 2 | Halion 5 | Groove Agent 4 | Every Content Set and VST by Steinberg
VST's: JamStix 3.5.x | 4Front TruePianos 1.0.2 | T-Racks3 | Waves Gold | Plug n Mix VIP
Synths: Oberheim Matrix6R | Roland JX8P | Korg MonoPoly | Yamaha RY30 | Yamaha PSR 640 | Ensoniq Mirage
Guitars: 1979 Kramer DMZ6000B Bass | 1960's Guild Freshman 3/4 Hollowbody | Greg Bennett Stratocaster Copy | Yamaha Concertmaster Acoustic
*piles of other stuff that sometimes gets used *
User avatar
jgaryt
New Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:45 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Where to get Halion Sonic Trials?

Postby Makumbaria » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:42 am

jgaryt wrote:Thanks Makumbaria,

I bought the upgrade today too, and forgot where to find the Trial version. I poked around the Steinberg site for a while.

Forgot about the trials that came with the 6.x version of Cubase.



Don't forget to update:

http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/dow ... sonic.html
Cubase 7.5.30 / 6.5.5 / CMC-TP/CH/AI/QC / Halion Sonic 1.6.3 / Padshop Pro 1.1.0 / HSO 1.0.1 / The Grand SE 3.1
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bits/ i7 3630QM / 2.4Ghz / 16 GB & i7 950 / 3.06Ghz / 8GB RAM / M-audio Fast Track Pro

Ivory II Italian Grand / Addictive drums & Keys / GPO / Alicia Keys Piano / Abbey Road Modern Drums / Ezdrummer / Sampletank / Miroslav Philharmonik CE / VSL / POD Farm / Amplitube / Kuassa Creme & One / TH2 / PSP Audioware / Nugen Audio Visualizer / Voxengo Redunoise / Slate Digital / Wave Arts / Waves V9 / Softube / Toneboosters EBULoudness
User avatar
Makumbaria
Member
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:41 am
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Where to get Halion Sonic Trials?

Postby jssi.net » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:13 am

Makumbaria wrote:You will only find this demo(serial key and installation files) inside Cubase 6 or 7 package (I have it here). I bought the full upgrade from Halion Sonic demo today (50% offer) .But you can contact Steinberg and ask for a ISO file.


Where did you find it with the Cubase 7 install package? I bought the downloaded version and I don't see it there...
Eddy
Thanks,
Eddy
jssi.net
New Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:12 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Where to get Halion Sonic Trials?

Postby Makumbaria » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:24 am

jssi.net wrote:
Makumbaria wrote:You will only find this demo(serial key and installation files) inside Cubase 6 or 7 package (I have it here). I bought the full upgrade from Halion Sonic demo today (50% offer) .But you can contact Steinberg and ask for a ISO file.


Where did you find it with the Cubase 7 install package? I bought the downloaded version and I don't see it there...
Eddy


Actually I used my version from Cubase 6 package ( I bought Cubase 7 as an upgrade from version 6.5). I thought it was the same in Cubase 7 full package, but I'm not 100% sure about it.
Cubase 7.5.30 / 6.5.5 / CMC-TP/CH/AI/QC / Halion Sonic 1.6.3 / Padshop Pro 1.1.0 / HSO 1.0.1 / The Grand SE 3.1
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bits/ i7 3630QM / 2.4Ghz / 16 GB & i7 950 / 3.06Ghz / 8GB RAM / M-audio Fast Track Pro

Ivory II Italian Grand / Addictive drums & Keys / GPO / Alicia Keys Piano / Abbey Road Modern Drums / Ezdrummer / Sampletank / Miroslav Philharmonik CE / VSL / POD Farm / Amplitube / Kuassa Creme & One / TH2 / PSP Audioware / Nugen Audio Visualizer / Voxengo Redunoise / Slate Digital / Wave Arts / Waves V9 / Softube / Toneboosters EBULoudness
User avatar
Makumbaria
Member
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:41 am
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 37 times


Return to Halion Sonic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest