LoopMash HD available now for iPad

LoopMash HD available now for iPad

Postby crohde » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:41 am

Steinberg today released LoopMash HD, an enhanced iPad version of its innovative music tool LoopMash. The HD version comes with more than 250 addictive audio loops, four studio-grade effect processors, pitch transpose function and 19 stunning live performance effects, including stutters, tape stops and scratches. With support for up to eight tracks and 24 scenes per preset, LoopMash HD is the perfect tool to mash up the finest beats and tunes in a breeze, no matter where you are.

Plus, four new content sets are now available through the integrated in-app store. Ranging from minimal to ambient and prog house to electro, each Pump up the mash volume delivers a variety of exclusive loops for creating club-worthy sounds right away. :)
Download now!
Best regards,

Carlos Mendoza Rohde - Product Marketing Manager Cubase & Apps
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook
crohde

Re: LoopMash HD available now for iPad

Postby BobMorris1963 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:55 pm

I bought the iPhone version first, it rocks!
So I bough the iPad version as I thought it would be 100x better.
WRONG!
Whats with the rubbish drum samples, the iphone version has some QUALITY samples: D&B / House ect, but none on the iPad, seriously seriously so disappointed...
I doubt I'll ever turn this app on again, and wasted £8 when I should have stuck with the blocky graphics and quality samples of the iPhone version on the iPad...
GUTTED!
Regards,

BM1963
BobMorris1963

Re: LoopMash HD available now for iPad

Postby Mcboyyy » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Its kool...but needs panning of tracks...I like to jam with it with my guitar and love panning....
kool...
Mcboyyy

Return to LoopMash