Some more requests for bug fixes etc :p

Some more requests for bug fixes etc :p

Postby MR909 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi Carlos
As LoopMash is my main app, I have a vested interest in its development :)
So anyway here is some more suggestions to the list

Bugs:
1. Quicker scene changes are a real must. I quite often get a lag, and miss a beat when changing scenes, even if I am right on cue. I notice this in particular if a scene has different loops from the scene before.

2. Great sensitivity when activating the current effects. Sometimes I get lag and miss a scratch even when I am on cue/ on time. The other thing is I find that when you beat repeat you have to release the beat repeat button a beat earlier than you intend to. I find that I really have to practice this to get it right, especially when bouncing to a desktop.

Wishlist:
1. It would be great to remote control the filter/flange with an on/off button from the effects panel. At the moment, if I want to use the filter, I create a dedicated scene, because it is a pain to swipe down, then right, then right again to activate the filter/flange, and then swipe left, left and up to change a scene. It deters me from using this awesome feature.

2. A play button in the scene/effects page.

3. More effects. Especially, reverb, delay.

4. And finally for live use, on the save/load preset page, it would be awesome having a LOAD page that shows a scene shot of that particular preset. The idea of this is that, when you are playing a preset and you want to load up a new one, you can select the scene you want to drop into without having to rely on whatever scene that you last saved as a preset on. One of the many things I love about LoopMash is the ability to load up a new preset seamlessly. Even better still, a LOAD page that has a cross fader!!!! ;)

I will shut up now :)
Thanks again
MR909

Re: Some more requests for bug fixes etc :p

Postby MR909 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Sorry one more :mrgreen:
I forgot to mention, the tempo slider, it's really hard to use in that it scrolls way too quickly, so its hard to pinpoint the tempo you want. Cheers
MR909

Return to LoopMash