Crashing Loopmash

Crashing Loopmash

Postby Aaron » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Hi
I have posted this before in the VST forum, but have received no replies as yet. So I thought I would post it here once I realised a forum for Loopmash existed..

I wonder whether anybody has had the same problem as me. I am probably doing something wrong, but I don't know where. I have Cubase 6 and it all works OK. I also have Komplete 8 and have many VST instruments running at the same time. There is little or no work being done by the processor or hard drive. However.... when I turn everything off and start afresh, then problems with Loopmash happen. I have a new VST track and open loopmash. I drag across a sound file into loopmash. In this case it was just a shaker track. Nothing else is running, but loopmash is struggling to play it. The processor is overloaded and going nuts. It tries to keep up, but it stutters and when I try and add another loop it just can't handle it.( I know from using Kontact that the system plays several instruments at the same time with no problem at all.) So if I then try and run it through Cubase, both Loopmash and Cubase just crash. This has happened several times and I just don't know where I am going wrong. So if anybody can help, please let me know.

Thanks
Mac / Pro 24
Aaron

Re: Crashing Loopmash

Postby crohde » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:39 am

Hello Aaron,

This forum is for the iPhone/iPod/iPad app LoopMash/LoopMash HD, not for the VST instrument found in Cubase...
Best regards,

Carlos Mendoza Rohde - Product Marketing Manager Cubase & Apps
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook
crohde

Return to LoopMash