VST Bridge Connection Lost?

Here’s how I resolved my issue. Using windows 7, while session is loading (hung up), go down to tool bar on bottom of screen and right click mouse, choose “start task manager”. You will see the program “VST Bridge” right clik and select “end process tree”. This will kill the hung up plugins that the vstbridge uses and your session should load. the plug ins should appear in the session however when you clik to view them, you will notice that they are not loaded. Those are the plugins that are causing the issues. Download jbridge plug in, works excellent. Note, the jbridge should only be used for 32bt plugins. Just google “jbridge” and it’ll take you to the sight. The current version is 1.73. Follow directions to install. Once you’ve got your plugins loaded, restart Cubase 8. Note- under plugin manager, you will have to connect to the jbridge file location to load plugin.
If anyone has any questions message me and I can walk you through. I’ve been battling the “CUBASE MONSTERS” since version 4.