No demo version??

All topics on the Yamaha Vintage and RND Portico Plug-ins

No demo version??

Postby CapnLockheed » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:12 pm

I am a US user and would like to demo these plugins. The shop clearly shows demo versions available for both PC & Mac. I filled out the form and was told a download link would be sent to my e-mail. I received the following e-mail:

We're happy to hear that you want to try Yamaha Vintage Plug-in Collection Trial Version for Windows 7 for a limited time. Have fun!

To start downloading the installer, please click here: https://shop.steinberg.net/cgi-bin/dlre ... =100563758

To activate your trial version, please use this Activation Code:

0240 7CBK **** HCVP YSPW **** 12FC 91F5

HOWEVER the above link re-directed me to this page:

https://shop.steinberg.net/cgi-bin/dlre ... =100563758

Which displays the following message:

Your trial version

This product is not available as a test version.

WHY, if the above statement is true, was I sent a download link and activation code.
For that matter why even state that a demo is available. Is this an error or have I
just had a good amount of my time wasted?? In either case this very frustrating!!
"Transition to Amplitude Death in Coupled System with Small Number of Nonlinear Oscillators" - Chen Hai-Ling
CapnLockheed

Re: No demo version??

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:15 pm

I am sorry to hear that!

Does a different email address work? We have checked the trial download process again a couple of times and it worked just fine so there is no way to reproduce this here.

Postby Covert Spartan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:22 am

I'm having the same issue as well. I received a keycode for a trial when I just purchased Cubase and no download links for it. The link above doesnt work for me either
Covert Spartan

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:52 am

Please open Cubase 7, then go to "Steinberg Hub" in the menu bar and select "Activate trial versions".
If you bought a boxed Cubase 7, the installer should be on a DVD included in the box. If you bought the download Cubase 7 version click on the corresponding link that leads you to the downloads for all trial versions.

Return to Yamaha Vintage and Rupert Neve Designs Portico Plug-Ins