Padshop Pro To ABSOLUTE VST INSTRUMENT COLLECTION Upgrade?

I agree with the sentiment here … it seems very strange to pay quite a high price for products you should already have (even though I have not yet been supplied with Padshop or Retologue for my version of Cubase Artist 7) …

It seems crazy to me … that a professional, large company like Steinberg would not be offering product packages for:

• Triebwerk, Dark Planet, Hypnotic Dance sets as a package
  • all the VST instrument sets as a package
  • sequel content sets as complete package
  • all the VST loop sets as a package

Why would Steinberg not want to make it easy for clients to purchase all products within each package at a reduced rate … clearly many DAW companies try to offer reduced initial outlay for market share & then make you spend money on all the add on purchases … which if you bought very many will become a serious investment (obviously not suited to music creators or artistic types not generating cash flow or people not using the product within their primary profession).

Leaving such a trivial product out of a serious DAW such as: the MP3 export function for Cubase Artist 7 seems crazy to me (to your credit its only $15) … not only is Steinberg not ensuring premium signal output & integration, they are leading people to use third party or other brands of music software to complete export functionality.

I am a huge fan of Steinberg, Cubase & many of the products you offer!
I really think your sales & marketing strategies need an overhaul, rethink & polish.