1. I start Cubase (no project opend)
2. I connect the ic pro with it
3. Now it works. I press Play in the app --> Cubase starts playing. I also can adjust the master fader with it.
4. I open a project --> now Cubase does not respond to any commands in the app (no matter which project - also an empty one didn't work). Furthermore, no mixer channels from the project are visible in the app. Reconnection at this point failed - the loading-screen appears and appears and appears and... ...
I am using:
- icpro App on Android, HTC One S
- Windows7 x64
- Cubase 5 x32
- Connection via WLAN-Router
Whats wrong? Because I can establish a working connection before open any project it might be a problem that is related to an internal bug in Cubase itself... has anyone made similar experiences? Hope we can fix this...