Older Android Versions - Need Support!

This App is great. Thank you developers @steinberg.

My problem:
I want to use this app on my smartphone which is running Android 2.3.7 and has an ARMv6 CPU.
Is recompilation possible? Any hints?
What is the reason for the missing compatibility?
Do I have to buy a new device for using Cubase iC Pro?

Thanks in advance,
David

I recently tried to log the application with Logcat Extreme. “Unfortunately, Cubase iC Pro has stopped.”
I found out, that the “com.steinberg.webviewapp” is causing trouble.
“Couldn’t load mozglue from loader dalvik.system.PathClassLoader…”
“org.mozilla.gecko.mozglue.GeckoLoader.loadMozGlue(GeckoLoader.java)”
“com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main”

Model: Wildfire S A510e, CyanogenMod 11, Android version 4.4.2, Kernel version 2.6.35.15, CPU ARMv6, 415MB Memory

I didn’t read the forum rules, so just delete the thread if it is inappropriate.

Dear datev,

sorry to hear you have trouble with running the App. Please consider updating your device to a new Android Version as yours is very much outdated. If your manufacture does not offer an update anymore and stopped the support, you can do a research on the net for a possible community custom ROM. But be aware that you have to install it under your own personal risk as it might brick your phone and void any warranty. :unamused:

Greetings,
RG

Hi Ricardo,

thanks for your reply. I have already tried several Custom ROMs by the time I started this thread.
“What is the reason for the missing compatibility?”
I am curious, wether I will get this working in the future on my “very much outdated” device.
If so, I will let you know.

Have a nice day
David