nomiaudio wrote:To get in direct contact with Steinberg is nearly impossible.
ps: i don't want to go back to PT
nomiaudio wrote:- Auto Conforming Tool (they could call it "ACT")
- better Meta Data management, i need more information in the project window
like original track name, e.g. "Boom" the scene an take number from the meta datas
- Renaming audio files and events with Meta Data tags (like in BWAV Lister)
- a better workflow with poly and split mono multitrack recordings
- a tool that shows the other takes of a scene/shot (protools has something like this)
Lydiot wrote:How about the offline-process window handling?
- Let us apply an effect on an event and then leave the plug-in window open so one doesn't have to reopen it.
- Let us navigate the project and select new events to process while the plug-in window is open.
Lydiot wrote:And again; why can't you comment on the FR threads? It's like a crap-shoot now. Feels like we're talking to a wall.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests