to report an issue with Cubase, please start a new topic in the Cubase 7 | Cubase Artist 7 ‹ Issues ‹ Issue Reports forum. If an issue is confirmed, applies to the below mentioned report rules and is logged by the Steinberg internal defect tracking system, we will move the posting in the Cubase 7 | Cubase Artist 7 ‹ Issues ‹ Collected Issues forum.
In order to make the issue subforums better manageable, please follow these easy rules:
- 1. Before you post a new report, please use the search function to look out for an already existing issue report. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue - if so it is listed in the Cubase 7 | Cubase Artist 7 ‹ Issues ‹ Solved Issues forum. If you find an existing report with the same issue please reply to this thread and confirm the issue instead of creating a new report. Please also make sure to consult the Cubase version history which includes an issue & solutions subsection. If the issue you are confronted with is already listed there, it is not necessary to re-post.
2. One report should include one issue. If you want to report several issues, please create seperate posts for it.
3. The thread title should reflect a short description of the issue.
4. The post must include steps to reproduce the issue. Here is an example:
- 1. Create empty project
2. Add an audio track
3. Arm "record-enable" on track
4. Hit record button
-> Result = crash
6. If not mentioned specifically, reports listed here are valid for both Cubase 7 / Cubase Artist 7 and / or operating systems like MAC OS X / PC Windows.
Moderators will look up the issue reports forum in cycles but not on a daily basis and merge reports that do belong together or move reports if they are confirmed or solved. Please avoid extensive usage of "bumping" and putting multiple issues into one topic, it is hardly manageable to respond to such topics then. The issue should be ideally confirmed by other forum members to exclude a single system glitch.
Update: Issues that are posted into the Cubase 7 General forum instead of the dedicated Issues Report forum or issues not complying to the reporting rules, are moved to the Cubase 7 | Cubase Artist 7 ‹ Issues ‹ Misc forum forum.
Thanks for choosing Cubase!
Team Lead Product Marketing Group
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH